Day 1 - Sydney, Australia Experience the diversity of this vibrant city with its world-famous icons. Enjoy the sun and surf at one of the many beaches, discover the thrilling entertainment or wander through the chic shopping precincts.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Mare With its proud Melanesian heritage, friendly French-speaking locals, towering cliffs, and the endless visibility of its crystal waters, Mare has it all. While you’re ashore, try local dishes like fresh lobster, chicken roulettes and giant avocados. Explore the spectacular lagoon or allow us to transfer you to Yejele Beach, which many believe to be the best beach in the Pacific. Your day on Mare will feel like something straight out of a movie.
Day 5 - Mystery Island Miss Scarlet in the library with the candlestick. Wait, that’s a different kind of mystery. This tiny, uninhabited island maintains a shroud of intrigue due to its remote and largely inaccessible location. There are no tourism developments, no roads and no shops. Yet it commands a special place in the hearts of all who visit. Relax on the pristine sand, snorkel the stunning surrounding reefs or take a leisurely stroll around the entire island in under an hour.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Lautoka Lautoka is the second largest city in Fiji. It is on the west coast of the island of Viti Levu, in the Ba Province of the Western Division. Lying in the heart of Fiji's sugar cane-growing region, the city has come to be known as the Sugar City.
Day 8 - Dravuni Island Dravuni is home to about 200 Fijian natives who live together in the small central village. As their guests you will discover what island living is all about. Nestled in the spectacular Kadavu group of islands, Dravuni normally provides perfect weather both day and night. For the adventurous a trek up the grassy slops of Dravuni's highest peak will give you a fantastic view of the ship and the surrounding islands. Don't forget your camera!
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Noumea The Pacific’s most cosmopolitan city is also its most French – and that means delicious cuisine! Our Shore Tours take you to the very best restaurants in town. Treat your tastebuds to authentic French croissants and cheeses while you try to pronounce ‘crêpe’ properly. Allow our expert local guides to lead you to stunning bays, beaches and the world’s largest lagoon. Kayak down pristine rivers, or visit Amedee Island with its crystal-clear waters teeming with brightly coloured fish. C’est magnifique!
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Sydney, Australia Experience the diversity of this vibrant city with its world-famous icons. Enjoy the sun and surf at one of the many beaches, discover the thrilling entertainment or wander through the chic shopping precincts.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 May 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise.