Transoceanic from Copenhagen
Day 1 - Copenhagen, Denmark Copenhagen is ideal for exploring by bicycle: its narrow streets and small bridges enclose all the magic that inspired the tales of Hans Christian Andersen. During the stop in the port of Copenhagen, discover the fascinating charm of one of the most beautiful Scandinavian capitals. Denmark's capital, Copenhagen, is the industrial and financial centre of the country but also one of the biggest cities in Scandinavia. It is also a popular tourist destination that seduces with its countless attractions, the beauty of its landscapes and its important historical and cultural heritage. After visiting the port, take a bike ride through streets scattered with beautiful canals and ancient historical monuments before starting on the museums and palaces of the city.
Day 2 - Kristiansand Kristiansand literally means “Christian Beach”, named after the king who founded it in 1641. Today it is famous for its cathedral and its zoo. Kristiansand is a town situated on the west coast of Norway. Its climate is one of the most attractive in the country because of the distinct seasons. Here you can visit the typical Scandinavian cathedral, the “dømkirke”, then don’t miss a visit to the Kanonmuseum, named for the impressive cannon, from where you will enjoy a beautiful view over the city. Sports lovers can enjoy rafting. Take a boat trip from the port of Kristiansand to explore the surrounding islands.
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Cherbourg, France The Cherbourg-Octeville area is known for its international ferry terminal and lively quays, where yachts bob beside attractions like Le Redoutable nuclear submarine museum and La Cité de la Mer aquarium. A 19th-century fort on the Roule mountain houses the WWII-themed Liberation Museum and a lookout point with city views. Crêperies and restaurants serving regional cuisine line the narrow streets in the old town
Day 5 - At sea
Day 6 - Vigo Vigo is the port of call for Santiago de Compostela, one of the famous holy places of Christianity. Its magnificent Baroque cathedral, built on the tomb of Saint James, has been attracting pilgrims from all over Europe for centuries
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - Cadiz (Spain) Travel through the streets of the port, where Christopher Columbus left for America, and visit this beautiful town and its surroundings. Make a stop in Cadiz, an Andalusian town that gives its name to the region it is capital of and the gulf on whose heights it stands proud. Its buildings are characterised by influences, in chronological order, of the Carthaginians, Romans, Moors and the Christians. The port of Cadiz was the departure point of the expedition that led to the discovery of America. Here you can admire the charming seafront promenade and the 3 km bridge that crosses the bay. Don't miss the chance to taste "tapas de chorizo" or see a flamenco show.
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - Barcelona Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain with three million inhabitants, a dominating port in northern Mediterranean with one of the most renowned and important universities in the world. The city is a very rich commercial centre, where industrial operations crucial to the Spanish economy take place. In fact, Catalans have always considered their region unique compared with the other Spanish regions and we can find its roots in the power exercised by Barcelona for four hundred years at least on Spanish monarchy and on European commercial events.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 September 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..