Australia Tours: North Queensland Adventure with Sailing 9 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 15 May, 12 Jun,10 Jul-21 Aug, 18 Sep 21.
Accommodation: 2 nights Yacht, 6 nights Hostel.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager.
Transport: coach, ferries, train.
Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 3 lunches & 4 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Spend 2-nights on a converted racing yacht in the Whitsundays; Sail across the breathtaking Whitsundays on a day trip, including a visit to idyllic Whitehaven Beach, snorkelling and lunch; Watch the vibrant sunset on Magnetic Island with a glass of champagne; Enjoy an unlimited chef-cooked breakfast of Aussie favourites while meeting and learning about Koalas at Bungalow Bay Koala Village; Spot native koalas alongside WWII fortifications on a Magnetic Island Fort Walk; See Magnetic Island's resident Rock Wallabies at dusk; Scenic train ride along the East Coast of Australia from Townsville to Cairns; Trip to the Daintree Rainforest.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $392 *pp, Offer ends 16 May 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your North Queensland Adventure with Sailing tour with Contiki departs from Airlie Beach.
Who needs Greece when the crystal clear waters and spotless sands of Queensland are calling our names? This sun-soaked adventure kicks things off in the paradise of Airlie Beach before an unforgettable expedition sailing along the Whitsundays on a converted racing yacht. And the paradise isles don't stop coming. Heading onto Magnetic Island, you'll get to meet some of the local koalas, before ending on a high in Cairns to get even closer to that wonder of the natural world: the Great Barrier Reef.
Highlights: Airlie Beach (1 night), Whitsundays (2 nights), Townsville, Magnetic Island (2 nights), Townsville, Cairns (3 nights)
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience Australia for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 16 May 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Exclusive Offer - 15% off selected 2021 Australia trips (excluding Dive trips).
- Offer valid for sale 3-16 May 21 and travel to 31 Dec 21.
- Offer applies to new bookings only.
- Deposit of NZ$99 per person is due at time of booking and Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- If your booking departs within 45 days, final payment is due at time of booking.
- Pricing is in New Zealand dollars.
- Discount applies to the land portion of your trip price (this excludes airfare, permits, taxes, transfers, pre/post accommodation, port taxes and Free Time Add-Ons).
- Trips and departures are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other offer.
- Promo code for travel 3 May-30 Sep 21: PPFCMAY21a.
- Promo code for travel 01 Oct-31 Dec 21: PPFCMAY21b..
Tell us about your travel plans