Australia Tours: Sunshine, Beaches and Breweries 11 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 02 Jul-24 Sep 21.
Accommodation: 4 nights Hostel, 2 nights Cabin, 1 Night Glamping - Luxury Camping, 2 nights Hotel, 1 night Contiki Special stay.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager.
Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches & 3 Dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Dine beachside at the Sunshine Beach Surf Club; 2 day self drive 4x4 experience with guide; Swim in idyllic Lake Mackenzie on Fraser Island; Glamping stay at a sustainable Eco Lodge in Noosa Everglades; Noosa Everglades cruise and canoe tour; Stone and Wood Brewery in Byron Bay; Visit 'The Farm' in Byron Bay and Lost Palms Brewery; Gold Coast - Sunset at Q1 SkyPoint; Lamington National Park - Picnic lunch at Canungra Valley Vineyard; Wine tasting at Canungra Valley Vineyard; Explore Walking Tracks and Waterfalls.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $450 *pp, Offer ends 16 May 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Sunshine, Beaches and Breweries tour with Contiki departs from Brisbane.
This trip shows off the laid back states of Queensland and New South Wales in all their glory, from the unique beauty of the Noosa Everglades to the spotless beaches of Fraser Island, the bohemian spirit of Byron Bay and the sun-drenched charms of the Gold Coast. And what's the perfect accompaniment to all the sun, sea and beaches? Cold beer, of course - which is why this trip takes you through some of the finest breweries that Australia has to offer. Does life get any better?
Highlights: Brisbane, Noosa (2 nights), Fraser Island (2 nights), Noosa Everglades (1 night), Brisbane, Byron Bay (2 nights), Gold Coast (2 nights), Lamington National Park (1 night), Brisbane
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience Australia for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 16 May 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Exclusive Offer - 15% off selected 2021 Australia trips (excluding Dive trips).
- Offer valid for sale 3-16 May 21 and travel to 31 Dec 21.
- Offer applies to new bookings only.
- Deposit of NZ$99 per person is due at time of booking and Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- If your booking departs within 45 days, final payment is due at time of booking.
- Pricing is in New Zealand dollars.
- Discount applies to the land portion of your trip price (this excludes airfare, permits, taxes, transfers, pre/post accommodation, port taxes and Free Time Add-Ons).
- Trips and departures are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other offer.
- Promo code for travel 3 May-30 Sep 21: PPFCMAY21a.
- Promo code for travel 01 Oct-31 Dec 21: PPFCMAY21b..
Tell us about your travel plans