From 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Variety of Optional Experiences.
An expert Travel Director and separate driver.
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE SINGAPORE (3 NIGHTS) Welcome to the green, vibrant city of Singapore! A true melting pot of cultures, this is the place where you can eat breakfast in Little India, lunch in Chinatown and dinner overlooking the sublime Marina Bay. All over town Michelin star worthy food is served up in market hawker stalls, while heading just a short distance out of the city will reward you with incredible walking trails, treetop jungle bridges and wildlife aplenty. Arriving today, transfer to your hotel then head out to unearth this multicultural metropolis for yourself.
Day 2 - SINGAPORE SIGHTSEEING With two days ahead on your Singapore tour package, we'll waste no time and dive right in. Today's sightseeing will kick off at the UNESCO listed Botanic Gardens. Claiming 74 hectares of botanic beauty, the gardens are a lush city oasis of lakes, lawns and themed gardens, a highlight of which is the National Orchid Garden's staggering collection of over 60,000 different orchid species. From here, visit the busy lanes and appetite inducing smells of Little India to experience this bubbly, fun neighbourhood. Next up will then be Merlion Park, where you'll view the half fish, half lion Merlion statue who proudly stands overlooking the Marina Bay, then travel on to ancient, traditional Chinatown. A blend of old and new, it is a showcase of the rich cultural history of the earlier settlers. Still up for more? Perhaps opt to make a late afternoon visit to the good time island of Sentosa for a snoop around the ultra-modern S.E.A Aquarium. Alternatively, tonight you could choose to take part in an exciting optional night safari, visiting the 40 hectares of jungle close to Singapore from the comfort of an open air tram.
Day 3 - SINGAPORE FREE DAY With a day to explore your way, and all of Singapore at your disposal, your choices are endless! High up on your list will likely be a visit to Gardens by the Bay, a $1.1 billion garden wonderland of glowing trees, soaring domes and even an indoor waterfall. You could live the high life with a Marina Bay Sands visit, where you can sip a martini or a Singapore Sling at the Marina Bay Sands hotel, or head to any of Singapore's uber trendy neighbourhoods to browse shops featuring independent designers, swinging by a hawker stall to refuel at any given opportunity. This evening, why not choose to enjoy the city by night with a Singapore night optional experience. Visit Gardens by the Bay to watch Supertree Grove come alive with sound and light, before ending the night with a traditional 'bumboat' ride.
Day 4 - DEPART SINGAPORE Short but oh so sweet, your Singapore sojourn comes to an end today, and you'll transfer to the airport to catch your onward flight. Bon Voyage! Sightseeing Highlights Singapore Visit the Botanic Gardens, Little India, Merlion Park, Marina Bay and Chinatown
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans