Southern Caribbean Island Hop
Day 1 - Bridgetown, Barbados You’ll find that Bridgetown strikes a fine mix of island warmth and English heritage. Stately colonial buildings intermingle with colourful wooden homes, open-air markets and catch-of-the-day cafés. Outside of the bustle of 'Town', as the locals call it, Barbados is a new kind of paradise in every direction. Cruise to Barbados and head towards the shore for pink-and-white-sand beaches that stretch on endlessly and crystal-clear turquoise waters. Or stick to the centre of the island: you’ll find rolling hills and valleys, sugarcane fields and historic plantations. You can even travel underground to discover limestone caves with their own waterfalls.
Day 2 - Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago Port of Spain, on Trinidad’s northwest coast, is the capital city of Trinidad and Tobago. It’s known for its huge Carnival, with calypso and Caribbean soca music.
Day 3 - Scarborough, Trinidad Scarborough is a city in Trinidad and Tobago, on the southern coast of the island of Tobago. The Lower Scarborough area is anchored by Scarborough Market, with vendors selling fresh produce and clothing. Close by are the indigenous trees and shrubs of Scarborough Botanical Gardens.
Day 4 - St Georges, Grenada A beautiful horseshoe-shaped harbour welcomes you to the fragrant ‘Isle of Spice’. Tour nutmeg plantations, sample some of the wonderfully diverse (and seasoned) cuisine, or simply laze the day away on the soothing white sands of Grand Anse Beach.
Day 5 - Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Kingstown is the capital of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The port city is known for its Botanical Gardens, founded in 1765 and home to tropical plants and aviaries. On a ridge above the bay, the 1806 Fort Charlotte offers panoramic views of the archipelago. The city center has 19th-century churches such as St. Mary’s Cathedral. The lively Kingstown Market sells local produce. Popular Villa Beach is nearby.
Day 6 - Roseau, Dominica Dominica isn’t nicknamed ‘Nature Island’ for nothing. Its 290 square miles of towering mountains, thriving rainforests and rushing waterfalls deserve all that cred and then some. But the true pulse of the island beats in Roseau. It may be one of the smallest capitals in the Caribbean, but don’t let its size fool you – Roseau is electric with cultural energy. The spicy aroma of Creole home cooking wafts through food stalls at the Roseau Market. Reggae and soca beats spill from the windows of centuries-old stone-and-wood buildings and parties erupt around jing ping bands at hotspots like Bala’s Bar at the Fort Young Hotel. During your cruise to Dominica, you’ll quickly notice that Roseau doesn’t march to the beat of its own drum – it dances.
Day 7 - Castries, St Lucia From dramatic landscapes moulded by ancient volcanoes to sparkling palm-fringed beaches, St Lucia offers some amazing Caribbean eye candy. Luxury resorts nestle up to the natural beauty, giving this island just the right touch of exclusivity. Cruise to St Lucia and explore the coast by catamaran. Hike to the peaks of the soaring twin Pitons. Tour rainforests and explore the fishing villages of Anse-La-Raye. Or take a relaxing dip in warm mineral pools heated by the dormant volcano of Soufriere. In the capital of Castries, you’ll find touches of French and British heritage, from the architecture to the cuisine.
Day 8 - Bridgetown, Barbados You’ll find that Bridgetown strikes a fine mix of island warmth and English heritage. Stately colonial buildings intermingle with colourful wooden homes, open-air markets and catch-of-the-day cafés. Outside of the bustle of 'Town', as the locals call it, Barbados is a new kind of paradise in every direction. Cruise to Barbados and head towards the shore for pink-and-white-sand beaches that stretch on endlessly and crystal-clear turquoise waters. Or stick to the centre of the island: you’ll find rolling hills and valleys, sugarcane fields and historic plantations. You can even travel underground to discover limestone caves with their own waterfalls.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 January 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..