From 20/08/2022 to 10/11/2022
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Tokyo Today we'll bounce out of bed ready and raring to uncover Tokyo. The ancient Buddhist temple of Asakusa Senso-ji, the lake woven grounds of the Imperial Palace & the Meiji Jingu shrine are just some of the doors we will open to this city. If history and religion don't get you going, the wild fashion of Harajuku & the shopping district of Nakamise Street might see you more wide-eyed. Or perhaps your idea of fun is to take to the streets of Shibuya, attempting to cross the busiest pedestrian crossing in the world.
Day Day 3 - Tokyo Today is yours to take on Tokyo your way. Check out the anime and electronics packed buildings of Akihabara or perhaps find a cat café and do some petting while you sip your tea, or check out the beautiful Ueno Park.
Day Day 8 - Hiroshima A city mourned over as the world's first atomic bomb target during World War ll, the mood will turn reflective as we enter Hiroshima. Thankfully, today this historical great has been declared a City of Peace, symbolised by coloured paper cranes denoting people’s prayers. Our day here will be one of learning as we take in the tragic recounts of World War II at the Peace Memorial Museum.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 04 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans