Japan in a Week
From 16/07/2022 to 01/10/2022
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Tokyo Today we'll get ready to uncover Tokyo, starting with the ancient Buddhist temple of Asakusa Senso-ji, the lake-woven grounds of the Imperial Palace & the famous Meiji Jingu shrine. You'll have the chance to discover the wild fashion of Harajuku & the shopping district of Nakamise Street, or take to the streets of Shibuya for an attempt to cross the busiest pedestrian crossing in the world.
Day Day 3 - Tokyo Today is yours to do Tokyo your way. Anime fan? Check out Akihabara, the ultimate anime & gaming district. Looking for something uniquely Japanese? Go on a date with a giant plush toy at the Moomin cafe, eat a kawaii lunch (like a curry shaped like a pink teddy bear), or check out Ueno Park for the museums, monuments and 1000 cherry blossom trees. It's our last evening in Tokyo, so it's also the perfect time to check out some of the traditional bars at the Izakaya Alleys for a sip of sake, a sour cocktail or a Japanese whisky.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 04 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans