Best of Botswana(Twin Share Room,Start Kasane, End Maun)
From 12/04/2023 to 07/04/2024
Being on safari sure works up an appetite.
We'll provide breakfast every day, plus a huge stack of included lunches and dinners, from buffets to picnics.
Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cuisines.
You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager and local guides, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Kasane to Makgadikgadi Salt Pans Dumela Botswana! We start our adventure in the town of Kasane and head south to Gweta Lodge on the edge of the Makgadikgadi Salt pans.Opt to cruise the salt pans in open safari vehicles in search of a meerkat colony while getting some funky perspective photos in one of the largest salt flats in the world. Tonights treat is sundower drinks under an icon of Botswana before retiring to the lodge for dinner and drinks at the bar.
Day 2 - Makgadikgadi Pans to Okavango Delta After a hearty breakfast, we'll wave goodbye to the pans and head off to Maun - the gateway of the Okavango Delta.Our minds already blown by this unique natural landscape, it's off to the Okavango Delta, where we'll take an awe-inspiring game drive before settling into our exclusive Contiki Safari Camp. We'll be greeted with luxe two person dome tents - pre-erected of course - with stretchers, mattresses and linen. Dinner? How about a campfire meal as we swap tales under a starswept sky?
Day 3 - Okavango Delta Get your David Attenborough voice on, we are in the heart of Africa's iconic wildlife filming paradise. This sprawling wetland is home to some of Africa's most incredible species and we will start searching for them after a quick bite to eat and we're off on an early morning game drive in the Okavango Delta in hopes of spotting elephants, hippos and if we're lucky, some predators. We'll head back to camp for a tasty lunch and siesta. Chill in the camp or opt for a Mokoro boat trip along the gorgeous waterways of the delta. In the afternoon we're back on another jaw-dropping game drive before our traditional campfire dinner. The day isn't over, though - not even close.This evening we have a once in a lifetime opportunity - a night drive in the bush with spotlights seeking out elusive nocturnal animals you can't find during the day.
Day 4 - Okavango Delta to Maun After breakfast it's time for another morning game drive - eyes peeled for elephants - before we head to Maun and our lodge for the night.This afternoon opt to soar over the delta on a helicopter for peerless views of the wildlife below, as you hover just meters above the waterways.This evening you can choose to experience a dinner and show, with young people from the local community performing on the theme of conservation.
Day 5 - Depart Maun After a last breakfast together its time to say goodbye to new found friends and an incredible time in Botswana. Okavango Delta Morning Game Drive of the Okavango Delta in Game-Viewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience) Afternoon Game Drive of the Okavango Delta in Game-Viewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience) Night Drive in the Okavango Delta in Game-Viewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans