From 25/08/2022 to 02/04/2023
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Why aloha sweet land of hula skirts and hibiscus flowers! It's time to slip into the ultimate tropic life and soak up the incredible setting of Hawaii. Throw your bags down in our sweet hotel digs before bringing yourself back to life with a dip in the bluest of blue sea that is Oahu island's Pacific Ocean.
Day 2 - You can map out a few dream days taking in Honolulu and the greater expanses of the island. Outdoor types can roam volcanic landscapes, go snorkelling, or flop under a sloping palm tree with book a book in hand. But it's not just island vibes, Honolulu is a growing metropolis with shopping and cafe culture galore. Boredom is not an option.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 14 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans