New Zealand Tours: Rhythm and Alps 7 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 29-Dec-21.
Accommodation: 3 nights in Glamping - Luxury Camping, 3 nights in Lodge multishare.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager & driver.
Transport: modern, air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 6 Breakfasts & 2 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Kick off the festivities with a BBQ dinner at Wanaka's Cardrona Hotel; Private Showcase Performance from Festival artist; 2-day Pass to Rhythm & Alps Festival; VIP Administration - Get access to VIP bar & viewing area; Visit the world's first commercial Bungy Jump at Kawarau Bridge.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Rhythm and Alps tour with Contiki departs from Queenstown.
Spend a week on the south island, soaking up the stunning scenery and getting the chance to experience amazing adventure activities in Queenstown - and of course, your music fix will be sorted! With an included 2 day festival pass and VIP perks, topped with a bit of glamping, this will be one trip you'll never forget.
Highlights: Queenstown, Wanaka (3 nights), Queenstown (3 nights)
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 June 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Price is per person, multi-share.
- Contiki trips are for travellers 18-35 years.
- A non-refundable deposit of NZ$99 per person is required at time of booking and final payment is due 45 days prior to departure..
Tell us about your travel plans