Australia Tours: Queensland Daintree Retreat small group trip 5 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 01 Oct- 17 Dec 21.
Accommodation: 4 nights Resort.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private vehicle, ferry.
Meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Cairns - Barron Gorge lookout, Kuranda - Lunch stop, Port Douglas - Local dinner, Port Douglas - Leader-lead orientation walk, Port Douglas - Trinity Bay lookout, Cape Tribulation - Lookout & guided walk, Daintree Rainforest - Guided nature walk, Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek boat trip, Daintree Rainforest - Heritage restaurant lunch, Mossman Gorge - Guided rainforest walk, Kuyu Kuyu - Kuku Yalanji First Nations experience.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $257 per person Offer ends 30 Jun 21. Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Queensland Daintree Retreat small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Cairns.
Leave hustle and bustle in the rear-view mirror on this five-day journey to some of the world's oldest tropical rainforest and the untouched coast it spills onto. This Urban List: Editor's Pick trip takes you into the heart of the land the Kuku Yalanji people have called home for 50,000 years, into the complex ecosystem of the forest and deserted white-sand beaches. Learn about hunting native plants from a First Nations guide, encounter crocodiles and colourful birds on a cruise through mangrove thickets and walk under heavy green canopy in Mossman Gorge.
Highlights: Cairns, Kuranda, Port Douglas (4 nights), Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, Kuyu Kuyu, Cairns.
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience Australia for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 June 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A 10% discount applies to Intrepid Travel trips in Queensland, departing 15 May 2021 to 30 June 2022.
- Excludes Urban Adventures, Tailor-made Experiences and Intrepid Drives product.
- Discount applies to new bookings only made and deposited between 15 May and 30 June 2021.
- The discount applies to the land tour price only.
- Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares.
- A deposit of $99 per person, per tour is required when booking an Australia trip.
- Full payment is due at least 28 days prior to departure.
- If booking within 28 days full payment is due on booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- If the trip on which the discount was applied is cancelled by Intrepid Travel, the customer will not be eligible for the 10% additional credit which is in other cases offered to customers where Intrepid Travel cancels the trip..
Tell us about your travel plans