Australia Tours: Queensland Hinterland Adventure small group trip 5 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 01 Jul- 18 Nov 21.
Accommodation: 3 nights Motel, 1 night Rainforest Retreat.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private vehicle, boat.
Meals: 4 breakfasts & 2 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Lamington NP - Guided nature & tree top walk; Included glow-worm tour; Glass House Mountains - Lookouts, short walks; Mooloolaba - Saltwater First Nations cultural tour & cruise with grazing platter late lunch/early dinner; Bunya Mountains NP - Scenic First Nations guided walk; Bunya Mountains NP - Morning guided walk; Kingaroy Boutique - Wine tasting; Toowoomba - Table Top Mountain lookout; Free time in Toowoomba for shopping and lunch - explore the funky streets and cafes see why some call it 'little Melbourne'.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $296 per person Offer ends 30 Jun 21. Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Queensland Hinterland Adventure small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Brisbane.
Make your way to the hinterland of southern Queensland, where ancient, World Heritage rainforest, tens of thousands of years of Indigenous stories and culture, and small community hospitality make for an Australian getaway full of food, beaches, walks, culture and amazing nature experiences each day. Spend your days supporting local communities, learning from Indigenous guides on river cruises and bush tucker walks, or spotting wildlife in landscapes found nowhere else, and your nights in memorable, hand-picked accommodation. This trip is definitely beautiful one day, perfect the next
Highlights: Brisbane, Lamington National Park (1 night), Mooloolaba and Glas Mountains, Montville (1 night), Bunya Mountains and Kingaroy (2 nights), Toowoomba, Brisbane.
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience Australia for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 June 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A 10% discount applies to Intrepid Travel trips in Queensland, departing 15 May 2021 to 30 June 2022.
- Excludes Urban Adventures, Tailor-made Experiences and Intrepid Drives product.
- Discount applies to new bookings only made and deposited between 15 May and 30 June 2021.
- The discount applies to the land tour price only.
- Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares.
- A deposit of $99 per person, per tour is required when booking an Australia trip.
- Full payment is due at least 28 days prior to departure.
- If booking within 28 days full payment is due on booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- If the trip on which the discount was applied is cancelled by Intrepid Travel, the customer will not be eligible for the 10% additional credit which is in other cases offered to customers where Intrepid Travel cancels the trip..
Tell us about your travel plans