Malaysia and Singapore Highlights(Twin Share Room,Start Langkawi, End Singapore)
From 17/04/2022 to 09/04/2023
Take a tour of Malaysia's lush tea plantations in the Cameron HighlandsIncluded flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.
8 meals: 7 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 6 - Kuala Lumpur Today is a full free day in KL. Here you can decide to check out the Batu Caves, a series of colourful gilded cave temples just out from the city.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 24 June 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans