Amsterdam to Berlin by Train
From 20/04/2022 to 02/10/2022
Refugee Voices: A guided tour of Berlin with refugee hosts to give a fresh perspective on the city’s turbulent history (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience).
6 meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 dinners.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Amsterdam Rise and shine! This morning you'll have the option to get an exclusive morning entry pass to the A'Dam Tower and Swing, skipping the queues to enjoy epic views over the sprawling city below. The rest of the day is all about exploration - from Anne Frank's museum to the Heineken Factory. You'll also have the option to captain your own boat down the canals. Then, the night is yours to explore this vibrant city and experience its legendary nightlife.
Day Day 3 - Amsterdam to Berlin You've been a blast, Amsterdam, but we're making tracks for the next adventure today.Hallo Berlin! This eclectic, richly historical and culturally charming city will blow us away as soon as we arrive. We'll waste no time in checking out the cutting-edge culinary scene. Berlin is considered the vegan capital of Europe... and there is plenty for the carnivores too! Then the evening is yours to explore the city's world-famous nightlife. The buzzing scene here is a joyous tribute to German reunification, and since the fall of the Berlin Wall the city has staked its claim as the techno capital of the world.
Day Day 4 - Berlin This morning we'll get to enjoy an exclusive Contiki Cares experience with a social enterprise called Refugee Voices, learning from young refugees on a fascinating walking tour that draws parallels between the city's turbulent past and the situation in modern Syria. The rest of the day is yours - why not spend the afternoon eating your way through Berlin's hipster Kreuzberg district?
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 18 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans