Ski Banff(Twin Share Room,Start Calgary, End Calgary)
From 06/12/2023 to 07/04/2024
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Calgary to Banff Welcome to Calgary! After meeting and greeting today we'll waste no time heading towards Banff.Meet your Contiki crew at Calgary airport and it's off to Banff we go! You can choose to be picked up at the Days Inn Northwest, Calgary, or join us at the airport as some of your group will arrive from Vancouver.
Day 2 - Banff Banff is nestled in the Rocky Mountains, so if you feel like getting nose-deep in powder again, you have three resorts to choose from - Mt Norquay, Lake Louise and Sunshine Village all offer a solid mix of relaxed and adventurous terrain. The town's epic range of bars means there are countess places to choose from should you be keen to burn the candle at both ends.
Day 3 - Banff Soak up Banff's beauty from another angle today - perhaps take a helicopter ride over the snow-laden mountains, or go for a hike on the Johnston Canyon Icewalk which can only be described as spectacular. With thundering waterfalls, imposing cliffs and ice tenticles everywhere, it's a perilous nature lovers paradise. Of course for some the mountain is always going to call, so try out a new resort or head back to one of your favourites. Come the evening, we could re-group and soak our bones in the hot springs, swaping stories of our day.
Day 4 - Banff Those sick of riding downhill will be pleased to note they can give cross-country skiing a whirl at Sunshine, or if you want to make someone else do all the work, consider a spot of dog-sledding. Get arty in the afternoon at one of the town's many galleries. Over a drink tonight we will contemplate some seriously epic days of wintery wonder.
Day 5 - Banff to Calgary What better way to bid Banff farewell than a group gondola ride up to Sulphur Mountain? This could possibly be one of the best views you'll ever see, and the highest views in the Rockies at 2281m overlooking the Bow Valley. Afterwards, we'll hit the road again and head to Calgary where the tour will come to an end - sob. Banff Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary visit
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 July 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans