New York Uncovered(Multi Share,Start New York City, End New York City)
New York City
From 17/04/2023 to 21/03/2024
You're new digs is a centrally located hotel, from which you can easily access the most breath taking sights, restaurants and shopping strips.
We'll refuel you with 3 healthy breakfasts and 1 hearty dinner, you get the rest.
New York has some of the most mouth-watering local and international cuisine in the world so make the most of it!.
You'll be joined on this trip by an expert Trip Manager, who'll know where to find the best bagels, when to avoid the worst tourist traps, and will keep you in the know on everything that's simply unmissable in the Big Apple.
They'll be your friends as well as your guides, filling you in with all the hidden histories of this fascinating city.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive New York City Welcome to New York! After bonding this morning, we'll do some sightseeing in Manhattan and then - with your included NY subway pass - you can take off at your own pace and discover more of the ultimate big city. Otherwise, get familiar with New York's various flavors and step into its global kitchen. Try some hand made pasta in atmospheric Little Italy, or authentic noodles from a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in bustling Chinatown. Pick up a bagel and some salami from a deli or buy an authentic American hot dog from a street stand. Exhausted but very content, we'll appreciate our stylish Times Square digs for the night, the boutique Moxy Hotel.
Day 2 - New York It's time to head across the bridge and get exploring Brooklyn. Made famous by Girls, Gossip Girl and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, this borough is the real deal. Get some insight into the historical Brooklyn Heights, check out some colourful street art, and walk along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for views of Manhattan in all its glory. And what's a visit to Brooklyn without a slice? Get a taste of what New York is famous for (our treat) before checking out DUMBO (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass for those in the know). End your day back on Manhattan by walking across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
Day 3 - New York City We'll head out of Manhattan this morning to the Bronx to learn about the Green Bronx Machine. A non-profit introducing initiatives into schools all around the world, to help marginalised communities. We'll take a tour and hear about the health programs that are doing so much good for the locals. This afternoon, feeling a bit more hope for humanity, there's still one bit of the city we haven't seen - Central Park. Maybe choose to see it on a bike tour, cycling past all those famous locales you've seen in so many re-watches of Friends. Perhaps get a final view over the city from the Empire State Building tonight, and toast an incredible start, but there's still plenty more to come.
Day 4 - Depart New York City Time to say goodbye to your crew. It's been a blast, but all good things must come to an end. With our wide eyes on the next horizon, it's time to plan our next Contiki. Peru, anyone? Arrive New York Manhattan Sightseeing Visit the Statue of Liberty Multi-day New York Subway pass New York Day 2 Brooklyn walking tour Try a slice of New York pizza New York Day 3 Visit a local Bronx School to learn about the Green Bronx Machine
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans