Atlantic Canada(Twin Share Room,Start Halifax, End Halifax)
From 20/05/2023 to 28/09/2023
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Halifax Welcome to Halifax, the photogenic seaside city with it's heritage buildings and epic boardwalk. Our trip begins with a city tour as we walk along the windswept harbour. Then we'll bond over a group meal this evening - anyone for lobster? After, why not venture out to one of the ever popular pubs to sample the local ales - the Scots were famous for the brewing expertise and this IS Nova Scotia after all.
Day 2 - Halifax to Moncton A leisurely start to the day with breakfast and some time to wander Halifax before it's time to make for Moncton. You'll have a day and half to discover New Brunswick in all its glory. Nordic spas, iconic brew pubs, adventure activities and the jaw dropping tides of the Bay of Fundy. Don't forget to try the lobster!
Day 3 - Moncton Welcome to Moncton, where Nordic spas meet iconic pubs and abundant adventure activities await. You could get out on the glistening waters and kayak on the Bay of Fundy, get up on high for some ziplining adventures, or, if you're in a more zen mood, head for one of the aforementioned Nordic spas. As dinner time draws in, don't forget to try the lobster...
Day 4 - Moncton to Charlottetown We'll miss you, Moncton, but today we're headed to Charlottetown...Charlottetown is your quintessential small town and exudes PEI (Prince Edward Island) charm. We'll take a stroll along the streets and see where the Canadian Constitution was signed. Then it's time to hit the road again...on 2 wheels. We'll hop on our bikes and ride the Confederation Trail...not all of it of course...that's 449 km stretching the entire Province!
Day 5 - Charlottetown to Halifax Today we return to Halifax for one final night into glorious Nova Scotia. Opt in for an afternoon on the water spotting some of the 12 migrating whale species or learn the secrets behind the Alexander Keith's brewery success. This ruggedly beautiful place has stolen our hearts away.
Day 6 - Depart Halifax Say farewell to your new Contiki family as your trip ends on check out. Swap deets and start planning your next adventure on the road... Arrive Halifax City tour of Halifax Harbour tour with dinner Halifax to Moncton See Peggy's Cove and Lighthouse Orientation tour of Moncton
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans