Cook Islands Tours: Cook Islands Getaway small group trip 6 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 16 Jul-17 Dec 2021.
Accommodation: 3 nights Beachfront hotel, 2 nights Beach Bungalow.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private vehicle, plane, boat.
Meals: 5 breakfasts & 2 lunches.
Activities & Attractions: Return flight Rarotonga to Aitutaki; Rarotonga - Local market visit; Rarotonga - Arorangi village cultural experience; Rarotonga - Kayak & snorkel hire; Aitutaki - Kayak hire; Aitutaki - Lagoon boat tour & beach BBQ lunch.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Cook Islands Getaway small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Rarotonga.
Live a life of paradise as you spend six days beach-hopping through the idyllic Cook Islands. The cultural hub of Rarotonga and palm-lined coast of Aitutaki await, with endless stretches of white-sand beach and turquoise lagoons ready to tempt each and every traveller. Not only is rest and relaxation on the cards, but also produce market and local community experiences, interactions with a Cook Islands warrior, and an unforgettable day cruising past tropical fish and clams to the picturesque Maina Island. Beachside barbecues, village visits and plenty of time to simply sit back and let the tropical sun melt your worries away - could this be a glimpse of heaven on earth?
Highlights: Rarotonga (3 nights), Aitutaki (2 nights)
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience Cook Islands for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 June 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A deposit of $400 per person, per tour is required when booking thi trip.
- Full payment is due at least 28 days prior to departure.
- If booking within 28 days full payment is due on booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice..
Tell us about your travel plans