Barcelona To Barbados
Day 1 - Barcelona, Spain It’s easy to see why Barcelona is the most-visited city in Spain. As the capital of the country’s Catalonia region, this cityscape’s cultural mosaic pieces together a 2,000-year-old hodge-podge of sun-drenched beaches, cutting edge architecture and a world-renowned dining and drinking scene. Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí left his modernist handprint all over the city, while medieval treasures linger in historic Gothic Quarter squares. Get lost in the whimsical gardens of Park Güell or savour a chef-led Catalan cooking class. Browse art collections dedicated to Picasso and Miro – or ride a cable car to the top of Montjuïc Hill, relishing citywide views along the way.
Day 2 - Cannes The French Riviera is synonymous with glamour and wealth – and when it comes to prestige, Cannes is the crown jewel. Home to the famous Cannes Film Festival, the city comes to life with film stars each year for the event. But you don't have to be a big-shot to feel like a star here. Head to Palm Beach to take a dip and bask in the sunshine. Stroll down the famous mile-long La Croisette and take in the views of the marina and town below. Cruise to Cannes and head up the hill to Le Suquet, the original town centre that's remained unchanged for hundreds of years.
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - Málaga, Spain The hub of Spain's southern Costa del Sol, Málaga is the picture of paradise. Scale the hilltop to dramatic La Alcazaba, the sandy-colored Moorish fortress dating back to the 11th century that overlooks this ancient seaside city. Sun yourself on the idyllic beaches of Caleta and Malagueta, taking in views of the mountains across the bay. See the eccentric works of modernist master Pablo Picasso, the city's most famous native son, at the Picasso Museum. Cruise to Málaga and immerse yourself in baroque and renaissance architecture at Málaga Cathedral, with its elaborate arches and stone reliefs depicting the saints, or turn the clock back to the first century A.D. at the ruins of the Roman Theatre.
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Funchal (Madeira) Portugal's island of Madeira is an adventure junkie's paradise. Explore this unique island by land, sea or air. Trek the levandas, the island's open canal system, and take in panoramic views of the mountains and the ocean. Dive into the deep blue sea to swim with fish and rare seals with your Madeira cruise. If you're looking for something to spike your adrenaline, soar above the island while hang-gliding or paragliding. In the mood for more low-key exploration? Stop by a local bakery for a slice of queijada, a regional cheescake, and walk along the harbor in Funchal, taking in the 17th-century architecture.
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Cruising
Day 10 - Cruising
Day 11 - Cruising
Day 12 - Cruising
Day 13 - Bridgetown, Barbados You’ll find that Bridgetown strikes a fine mix of island warmth and English heritage. Stately colonial buildings intermingle with colourful wooden homes, open-air markets and catch-of-the-day cafés. Outside of the bustle of 'Town', as the locals call it, Barbados is a new kind of paradise in every direction. Cruise to Barbados and head towards the shore for pink-and-white-sand beaches that stretch on endlessly and crystal-clear turquoise waters. Or stick to the centre of the island: you’ll find rolling hills and valleys, sugarcane fields and historic plantations. You can even travel underground to discover limestone caves with their own waterfalls.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 November 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..