Miami To Rome
Day 1 - Miami, Florida Miami moves to a rhythm all its own – from the sun-drenched beaches to a diverse blend of cultures. Indulge in the glitzy chic of Miami Beach and explore Little Havana’s deep-rooted Cuban heritage. Unwind on Key Biscayne’s serene shorelines, pedal along Ocean Drive or paddle a kayak through Oleta River State Park’s winding mangrove channels. Head to Coconut Grove to take in the bohemian vibe. Tour the Vizcaya estate’s Renaissance-inspired gardens. Miami cruises give guests the opportunity to check out the Perez Art Museum’s contemporary collections. Whether it’s deep-sea fishing, Art Deco architecture, world-class cuisine or endless nightlife, adventure shines bright in The Magic City.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Cruising
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Cruising
Day 7 - Cruising
Day 8 - Cruising
Day 9 - Funchal (Madeira) Portugal's island of Madeira is an adventure junkie's paradise. Explore this unique island by land, sea or air. Trek the levandas, the island's open canal system, and take in panoramic views of the mountains and the ocean. Dive into the deep blue sea to swim with fish and rare seals with your Madeira cruise. If you're looking for something to spike your adrenaline, soar above the island while hang-gliding or paragliding. In the mood for more low-key exploration? Stop by a local bakery for a slice of queijada, a regional cheescake, and walk along the harbor in Funchal, taking in the 17th-century architecture.
Day 10 - Cruising
Day 11 - Málaga, Spain The hub of Spain's southern Costa del Sol, Málaga is the picture of paradise. Scale the hilltop to dramatic La Alcazaba, the sandy-colored Moorish fortress dating back to the 11th century that overlooks this ancient seaside city. Sun yourself on the idyllic beaches of Caleta and Malagueta, taking in views of the mountains across the bay. See the eccentric works of modernist master Pablo Picasso, the city's most famous native son, at the Picasso Museum. Cruise to Málaga and immerse yourself in baroque and renaissance architecture at Málaga Cathedral, with its elaborate arches and stone reliefs depicting the saints, or turn the clock back to the first century A.D. at the ruins of the Roman Theatre.
Day 12 - Cruising
Day 13 - Nice (Villefranche), France Although originally called 'Nakaia', France's Nice is as delightful as its name suggests to English speakers. Take a bus or taxi into Nice's Old City to explore its history-spanning architecture and pristine French Riviera beaches with your Nice cruise. Or stick closer to Villefranche-sur-Mer, where your ship will dock, and take a day-trip to the mountaintop town of Eze. No matter how you spend your time in the de facto hub of France's Cote d'Azur, you'll enjoy the added benefit of being close to Italy, which means delectable pizza, fragrant espresso and the sounds of a second Romance language.
Day 14 - Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy With 28 centuries of celebrated history, Rome holds the edge when it comes to unrivalled adventures. The city that sparked the world’s largest empire is very much alive today with a jumble of ancient ruins, world-renowned art and vivacious street culture. Here you can live 'la dolce vita', recalling the glory days of Ancient Rome and twirling forks full of pasta in a trattoria. Ride past centuries-old basilicas in a three-wheeled Ape Calessino, or stand in awe of paintings by Italian masters at Villa Borghese. Whether it’s Vatican City’s spiritual allure, Trastevere’s backstreet charms or the Colosseum’s embattled legacy – The Eternal City endures with endless adventures.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..