Hawaii Four Island Adventure Premium
From 07/04/2023 to 10/04/2024
1 Be My Guest.
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Welcome Reception.
2 Regional Dinners.
First class travel Highlights.
Flights from Honolulu-Kona, Hilo-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
All transport and transfers shown.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Optional Experiences and free time.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Welcome To Waikiki Immerse yourself in the Aloha Spirit of Hawaii, as you don a flower lei to herald your arrival in Honolulu. This evening, we join our Travel Director and fellow travelers at a Welcome Reception overlooking Waikiki Beach to kick-start our epic Hawaii holiday.
Day 2 - Enjoy The Coastal Views Of Oahu Admire the views from Hanauma Bay, then follow the scenic windward coast of Oahu before heading to Sunset Beach on Oahu's North Shore, famous amongst surfers for its huge waves. Then cross the island to return to Waikiki, where the rest of the day is yours.
Day 3 - Explore Honolulu Delve into the heritage of the real Hawaii, experiencing first-hand the history, culture and hospitality of the warm Polynesian people. Explore on your own or enjoy one of the many optional activities suggested by your Travel Director. Tonight, it's a Mai Tai, ocean breezes and tropical flavours all round as you join your travel companions for a dinner featuring local fare.
Day 4 - Uncover Hawaii's History This morning, we pay homage to the thousands of brave soldiers who lost their lives in the surprise military strike at Pearl Harbor. We will visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial, followed by a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, located in Punchbowl Crater. We return to downtown Honolulu to connect with the spiritual epicenter of Hawaii and the former home of Hawaii's last-reigning monarchs. See the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha I Statue and the State Capitol Building, before spending the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 5 - Coffee On The Big Island Find your happy place as we fly to the Big Island, beginning our exploration in the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona. Savor the rich aroma of Kona coffee during a visit to a local plantation with a Local Specialist. Then, check-in to your oceanside resort where you'll meet another Local Specialist at the hotel's Manta Ray Learning Center to learn about these graceful sea creatures. This evening, enjoy island-inspired cuisine and uninterrupted ocean views at Rays on the Bay.
Day 6 - Explore Kona Let the soothing sounds of the ocean set the tone for a leisurely exploration on your terms. Be as lazy as you like today.
Day 7 - Journey To The Iconic Black Sand Beaches Witness the force of Mother Nature as you journey to Punalu'u Beach Park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green sea turtles which swim off the coast on the black sand to sun. Then, we visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, stopping en route at the southernmost baker in the United States. We leave the Big island behind and fly to Maui where we'll check in to our beachfront resort on Kaanapali Beach.
Day 8 - Unlock Maui's Marine Life Enjoy an extraordinary encounter with Hawaii's marine life during a visit to the Maui Ocean Center, where the center's passionate conservation naturalists will reveal the secrets of this underwater wonderland. Journey into the countryside to MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience at a local farm and learn about the sustainable agriculture of the area and Connect with Locals for a gourmet Be My Guest experience lunch of Hawaiian specialties.
Day 9 - A Traditional Maui Day Bask in the natural beauty of paradise, charting your own course through Maui's soul-stirring landscapes. This evening, lose yourself in the moment as your embrace the lively tradition of the Hawaiian Luau and enjoy a dinner featuring local flavors and tropical cocktails.
Day 10 - Off To Kauai A leisurely morning on the Valley Isle sees us catch our flight to Kauai where we'll spend the next three nights admiring extraordinary feats of nature.
Day 11 - Immerse Yourself in Kauai's Unique Landscape Drive through the island's famous Tunnel of Trees and continue to Waimea Canyon State Park, one of the Hawaiian Islands most awe-inspiring sites. Dubbed the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific" you will drive all the way up the canyon. The result of thousands of years of erosion, the canyon walls offer a canvas of brilliant shades of red, brown, green, blue, gray and purple, with shadows and light producing a never-ending show.
Day 12 - Unwind And Explore Kauai Kauai's natural treasures are yours to explore during this full day at leisure. Take to the skies on a helicopter flip over the Na Pali Coast and Manawaiopuna Falls, or channel your mana in picturesque surrounds. On your final night on Kauai, join your travel companions for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 13 - Aloha Kauai For now it's a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take your transfer to Lihue Airport or extend your stay on Kauai. Sightseeing Highlights Explore a local coffee plantation on Big Island of Hawaii and wonders of Manta Rays in Keauhou Beach with a Local Specialist Discover Honolulu, Kailua-Kona Visit Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui, Waimea Canyon, and Grove Farm Sugar Plantation with a Local Specialist See the powerful ocean waves of the North Shore of Oahu, Punalu'u Beach, Hawaii's most famous black sand beach frequented by sea turtles basking in the sun, Kauai's magical Tunnel of Trees Connect With Locals Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch. Connect With Locals Visit the Kona Joe Coffee Farm. Kona coffee is one of the most expensive coffees on the planet. Currently, there are only about 3,000 acres of Kona coffee plants to supply the entire world, making it a very in-demand commodity MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans