Best of Hawaii First Class
From 03/06/2022 to 09/04/2023
Explore a local coffee plantation on the Big Island of Hawaii and wonders of Manta Rays in Keauhou Beach with a Local SpecialistDiscover Honolulu, Kailua-KonaVisit Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, and a local farm on Maui with a Local SpecialistSee the powerful ocean waves of the North Shore of OahuConnect With Locals Visit the Kona Joe Coffee Farm.
Kona coffee is one of the most expensive coffees on the planet.
Currently, there are only about 3,000 acres of Kona coffee plants to supply the entire world, making it a very in-demand commodity Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch.
(Day 8)MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii.
1 Be My Guest1 Dinner1 Farewell Dinner1 Lunch1 Regional Dinner1 Welcome Reception9 BreakfastsAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesBreakfast daily and up to half of your evening mealsMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAudio headsets for flexible sightseeingAll transport and transfers shownFlights from Honolulu-Kona and Hilo-KahuluiLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Optional Experiences and free time.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Bask in the generous Aloha Spirit as you embark on an enriching encounter with the best that Hawaii has to offer. Join your Travel Director and fellow travelers this evening for a Welcome Reception overlooking Waikiki Beach to kick-start your Hawaii holiday.
Day 2 - Admire the views from Hanauma Bay, then follow the scenic windward coast of Oahu before heading to Sunset Beach on Oahu's North Shore, famous amongst surfers for its huge waves. Then cross the island to return to Waikiki, where the rest of the day is yours.
Day 3 - You're free to explore Honolulu on your terms today. Learn how to surf, relax on the beach or consider one of the many optional activities suggested by your Travel Director. Tonight embrace laid back island living and join your travel companions for a dinner featuring a Mai Tai, ocean breezes and local fare.
Day 4 - Today, we will visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu, see Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building.
Day 5 - The Big Island of Hawaii beckons this morning. A flight and transfer brings us to the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona where we enjoy an orientation tour before setting off to explore Kona's famous coffee culture. Visit a coffee plantation and Connect With Locals, then check in to your oceanside resort where our Local Specialist will join you for an exploration of the hotel's Manta Ray Learning Center. This evening, enjoy sumptuous island flavors at Rays on the Bay against the enchanting backdrop of the Pacific at sunset.
Day 6 - Wake to the soothing sounds of the sea and spend the day exploring the Big Island on your terms - relax by the pool or go in search of Hawaii's tastiest 'Ono Grinds'.
Day 7 - Journey to Punalu'u Beach Park famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green seat turtles. Then we'll travel to visit UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to see the world's largest volcano. Our brush with the smouldering depths of Big Island not quite complete, we enjoy lunch at a historic plantation. We'll board a flight to Maui where we spend the next three nights in our beachfront resort located at magnificent Kaanapali Beach.
Day 8 - Delve into the depths of an underwater wonderland revealed by the passionate conservation naturalists at Maui Ocean Center, home to the world's largest collection of live Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks and thousands of tropical fish. Fresh local produce and hearty Polynesian hospitality are served in abundance when we Connect with the Locals for a traditional Be My Guest experience lunch providing insights into the island's sustainable agricultural industry and MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience.
Day 9 - Immerse yourself in the sensual surroundings of Maui's tropical landscapes. This evening, don your lei and sashay your way into a lively Hawaiian Luau and Farewell Dinner, featuring a traditional feast, captivating entertainment, and tropical cocktails.
Day 10 - Bid a fond a hui hou... until we meet again to Hawaii and take a transfer to Kahului Airport or extend your stay in Maui.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 June 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans