Beaches and Reefs (From April 2022)(Multi Share,Start Sydney, End Cairns)
From 03/09/2022 to 09/04/2023
Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains and learn about their cultural significanceGuided Walking Tour of SydneySee the Opera House, visit ANZAC Memorial & The Royal Botanic Gardens on your Sydney Walking TourCruise across the spectacular bays of Sydney Harbour on a ferry to Watson's BaySpend the afternoon at Sydney's Bondi Beach & swim in the dreamy blue watersProtect marine life by taking '3 for the sea' at Bondi BeachLive out your bohemian dreams with a surfing lesson in Byron BayEnjoy an unlimited chef-cooked breakfast while meeting and learning about Koalas at Bungalow Bay Koala VillageSpot native koalas alongside WWII fortifications on a Magnetic Island Fort WalkSee Magnetic Island's resident Rock Wallabies at duskDay Trip to the Daintree RainforestExperience the Daintree Rainforest with an experienced Aboriginal guide for an interpretive rainforest walk through this ancient environmentLearn ancient Dreamtime stories, local history and see how these are shared through art with an Aboriginal artistCreate your own unique piece of art at the Janbal Gallery.
16 nights: Multi-share hostel-style accommodation with a Special Stay at an Eco Camp in the Noosa Everglades (complete with kangaroos.
) With accommodation this centrally located you'll be right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
We'll provide 16 of your meals and the rest are up to you.
Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life and occasional Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Sydney Welcome to Sydney! Meet up with your brand new travel family and hit the road and head on a day trip to one of Australia's finest: the majestic Blue Mountains (which aren't actually blue, but are still beautiful all the same). Out here in the great Aussie Outdoors we'll be learning about the legends behind the famous Three Sisters rock formation as well as exploring the Jamison Ridge area. We'll head back to Sydney and the evening is yours to make the most of.
Day Day 2 - Sydney This morning set out to explore this sun-drenched, cosmopolitan and eternally cool city. Your Trip Manager will give you the low down on all of Sydney's best bits as you get a tour of the highlights. Check out the Opera House, catch the ferry to Watsons Bay to experience the iconic skyline from a different perspective, then venture over to Bondi Beach where you can spend the afternoon lazing about in the sunshine. If you've got a head for heights, an optional Sydney Harbour Bridge climb is the best way to see that iconic harbour.
Day Day 3 - Sydney With a full free day to choose your own adventure, we have plenty of Free Time Add-Ons for you to pick from. Wine-lovers can sign up for an Australian wine tasting experience; water-lovers can opt for a sunset cruise or jetboat across the Sydney Harbour plus much more.
Day Day 5 - Byron Bay We'll continue the surf vibes today with the option to kickstart our morning with sunrise at Australia's most easterly point. Then you have the rest of the day free to explore like a local. With the afternoon stretched out ahead of you, there's kayaking, relaxing on the beach and whale watching (seasonal) all on offer - your time here will be nothing short of magic.
Day Day 10 - Airlie Beach We've got a free day in Airlie Beach today! This vibrant hub of the Whitsundays is ours to explore. We could get out onto the waters with an optional sea kayaking adventure, take to the sky with a Skydive over Australia's most beautiful drop zone or even a relaxing scenic flight over the Whitsunday islands including Whitehaven Beach and Heart Reef. For those looking for a more relaxed option, kick back on the beach sipping something sweet or explore the cute boutiques, bistros and alfresco restaurants that adorn the seafront. It's a hard life.
Day Day 14 - Cairns Rise and shine, today is day packed with history, heritage and natural beauty, as we take a day trip to the oldest tropical rainforest in the world: Daintree. With its ancient ferns and vibrant canopies, this place will take our breath away. There's a reason David Attenborough called it 'the most extraordinary place on earth.' As well as admiring the lush rainforest, we'll also meet the local Kuku Yalanji people and learn about their rich Aboriginal culture and history. We'll get the chance to view a smoking ceremony and take an art class with an Aboriginal artist. We'll also learn about ancient Dreamtime stories, local history and how these are shared through art. Then, we'll get to create our own unique souvenir to take home in the form of a canvas that tells our own stories. What a day; and we're not done yet.
Day Day 15 - Cairns Today you'll have the option to board a catamaran out to the reef to snorkel or dive in the crystal waters and gaze at the colourful coral and even more vibrant marine life. Back on board, the expert marine crew will tell us all there is to know about this stunning, but vulnerable, natural miracle.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 20 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans