Best of the West
From 17/02/2022 to 17/10/2022
Grand Canyon Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and Natural Wonder of the World with a Local SpecialistLas Vegas Explore this entertainment-filled city with its grand hotels and shopsLos Angeles See the very best Hollywood and Santa Monica have to offerSan Francisco Get familiar with Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and ChinatownSan Francisco Iconic Breakfast at renowned Boudin Bakery, a San Francisco institution since 1849Yosemite National Park Take in breathtaking views of the valley floor.
1 Breakfast1 Iconic BreakfastAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedCity orientation toursLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countriesMany meals includedVariety of Optional Experiences.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Los Angeles (2 Nights) Welcome to the land where it's usually 70 degrees and sunny, southern California. Arriving today, you'll meet up with your Travel Director to get a glimpse of what's to come on your West Coast USA tour, before getting to know Anaheim, your home for the next two nights. You'll find plenty of dining and entertainment options with magical Disneyland nearby.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans