Hamburg To Southampton
Day 1 - Hamburg, Germany Absorb the rich historic atmosphere of Germany's greatest port city. The heritage of the Hanseatic League is evident once more in theis great seafaring crossroads, much of which has been carefully restored to its pre-war glory. Hamburg is a place where anything can - and frequently does - happen, like giving the world its first glimpse of The Beatles.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Cherbourg, France Military port, Cherbourg has also become, thanks to its privileged location at the tip of the Cotentin and its harbor almost always in calm waters, a traditional stopover for transatlantic ships, such as the Queen Elisabeth II - but also the Titanic which embarked a few there. travelers before its fatal inaugural crossing. TO HAVE Thomas-Henry Museum This museum houses collections of paintings centered on the theme of Cherbourg and the sea. In the other rooms, art collections from the 15th to the 19th century: Fra Angelico, Filippo Lippi, Murillo, Poussin, Rigaud are some of the stars, in the company of neoclassical painters from the 19C. Canvases by local painters: Guillaume Fouace, Millet (yes, the author of the Angelus) and sculptures by Armand Le Véel (1821-1905).
Day 4 - Southampton Step aboard in Southampton & straight into that holiday feeling. No flights, no hassle. Just the excitement of the days ahead and the promise of memorable moment. So, relax and raise a toast as the UK drifts from sight. Before you know it, you'll be watching your destination come into view. But where will it be ?
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..