Spectacular Canadian Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer (Silver Leaf) and Alaska Cruise (Ocean View Stateroom)
From 04/05/2022 to 23/09/2022
1 Be My Guest.
1 Farewell Dinner.
First class travel Highlights.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
All transport and transfers shown.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Optional Experiences and free time.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Start Your Cruise In Vancouver Transfer to Canada Place to board Holland America Line's ms Zuiderdam.
Day 2 - Cruise Through Alaskan Beauty Be inspired by Alaska's astounding beauty.
Day 3 - Spot Glaciers In Tracy Arm See dramatic Sawyer Glaciers at the end of Tracy Arm and arrive in Juneau.
Day 4 - Cruise to Skagway, Alaska Visit Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park.
Day 5 - Cruise Through Glacier Bay, Alaska See the pristine wilderness of Glacier Bay National Park from the ship.
Day 6 - Tour Ketchikan, Alaska Explore Ketchikan.
Day 7 - Cruise The Inside Passage Relax and cruise back to Vancouver.
Day 8 - Arrive In Vancouver Disembark in Vancouver Harbor, transfer to the hotel and join your Spectacular Canadian Rockies trip on Day 1 for a Welcome Reception at 6 p.m.
Day 9 - Discover The Sights Of Victoria Embark on a morning sightseeing tour of Vancouver's historic neighbourhoods. Savour the smells of freshly steamed Siopao in Chinatown and admire the Victorian fa?ades of Gastown as you make your way to the leafy sanctuary of Stanley Park to view First Nations totem poles. We continue by ferry to Vancouver Island and Connect with Locals during a Be My Guest lunch visit to a family-owned working farm, where we'll enjoy fresh farm-to-table flavours. Later, we enjoy some sightseeing in Victoria.
Day 10 - Admire The Colours Of Victoria Embrace the Garden City status of Victoria as you greet the day with breakfast at Butchart Gardens, a 55-acre showcase of gorgeous floral gardens that have colourfully transformed a once unused quarry. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the walkable capital of British Columbia.
Day 11 - Relax And Enjoy The Outdoors In Kamloops Today you'll depart Victoria by ferry with one last view of the city's historic buildings and make your way to Kamloops for a relaxing afternoon and evening to rest and recharge. In Kamloops, enjoy a Stays With Stories experience at The South Thompson Inn. Once home to a thoroughbred racing stable, this riverfront property still has the original brick manor and carriage houses. Relax in the lounge, swimming pool, or hot tub overlooking the South Thompson River, go on a nature walk around the Reflection Pond, try your hand at horseshoes and other lawn games, or take one of their bikes for a spin. Cap off another big day in Canada with a delicious dinner, the great outdoors, and an evening around the fire pit sharing stories with your travel mates with plenty of s'mores and liqueurs for everyone to try.
Day 12 - Gaze Upon Mount Robson This afternoon you'll stop at the Mount Robson Visitor Center where you can admire UNESCO-listed Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies in all its 12,972 feet (3,954 meters) of glory. Continue to the raw wilderness of Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where we'll spend the next two nights.
Day 13 - Admire Jasper National Park Join an interpretive walk at Maligne Canyon this morning. Later, take to the aqua waters and cruise Maligne Lake to Spirit Island (seasonal), admiring views of its three glaciers and Spirit Island. After the cruise enjoy a delicious lunch with wine at the lakeside Maligne Lake Chalet.
Day 14 - Voyage To Athabasca Glacier The icy fingers of the Columbia Icefield beckon as we journey along the Icefields Parkway to Athabasca Glacier. Cross its icy terrain on board a specially designed Ice Explorer and continue on to Lake Louise, where there is time to soak in the majestic beauty of the lake and its turquoise, glacier-fed waters, fringed by high peaks, deep green forests and overlooked by Victoria Glacier. Continue on to the township of Banff, in the heart of UNESCO-listed Banff National Park. Settle in for an evening at leisure.
Day 15 - Meet A Mountie And Explore Banff Join a Local Specialist and learn about his experiences as a retired Mountie and the history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Spend the afternoon exploring the rugged beauty of Banff, from its postcard viewpoint of Surprise Corner to Bow Falls. The rest of the day is free for you to pursue your own interests. Your Travel Director will be available to help plan the perfect day for you. Tonight, we join our newfound friends for a Farewell Dinner to toast the end of our unforgettable encounter with Canada's Rockies.
Day 16 - Start Your Railway Journey To Kamloops Your train journey starts as you travel through the Rockies on your way to Vancouver, stopping overnight in Kamloops.
Day 17 - Depart Vancouver Continue your journey by rail through British Colombia to Vancouver. Upon arrival in Vancouver, your included transfer will take you to the Vancouver Airport or your post-night hotel. Sightseeing Highlights Explore Vancouver, Victoria, Banff Visit Maligne Canyon during a guided walk & enjoy a Maligne Lake cruise to Spirit Island View Lake Louise, Stanley Park, Athabasca Glacier, Mount Robson, Jasper National Park, Banff National Park Scenic Drive along the Icefields Parkway and continue along scenic Maligne Lake Drive, past disappearing Medicine Lake Connect With Locals Enjoy a delicious lunch at a family-owned farm on Vancouver Island. Stays With Stories In Kamloops, enjoy a Stays With Stories experience at The South Thompson Inn. Once home to a thoroughbred racing stable, this riverfront property still has the original brick manor and carriage houses.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans