New Zealand Tours: Naturally New Zealand 14 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 25-Apr-22.
Accommodation: 12 nights hotel accommodation, 1 night overnight cruise.
Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides.
Transport: Motorcoach, ferry between Wellington and Picton, overnight cruise in Milford Sound.
Meals: 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 5 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: Glenorchy excursion; Milford Sound overnight Cruise, tour and tasting at Cardrona Distillery in Wanaka, Wanaka - visit a working deer farm in the New Zealand high country; Franz Josef - Morning guided Glacier Valley Walk; Greymouth - private jade carving demonstration; TranzAlpine trip to Christchurch, Chrsitchurch - Morning guided street art and coffee tour; Kaikoura - wildlife cruise; Visit the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre in Blenheim, Lake Taupo - ake a scenic cruise to view the unique Maori Rock carvings; Rotorua - Redwood Tree Walk; Waitomo - Guided tour of the famous Ruakuri Glowworm Caves; Auckland - festive farewell dinner with stunning 360 degree views atop the iconic SkyCity.
NOTE: Additional travel dates available.
Contact your travel agent.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Includes $861 per person discount Offer ends 30 Sep 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Naturally New Zealand tour with Globus departs from Queenstown.
Waking up in Milford Sound. Whale-watching in Kaikoura. Wine-tasting in Blenheim. Get ready to cross them all off your bucket-list on this 14-day Globus tour of New Zealand, travelling from Queenstown to Auckland. Exhilarating experiences await in the Land of the Long White Cloud, serving up some of the country's most spell-binding scenery. Enjoy an overnight cruise in Milford Sound - an area often referred to as one of the wonders of the world; delight in the dazzling sights of Franz Josef as you follow the trail of its icy glacier; and savour panoramic views of the Southern Alps as you journey onboard the world-famous TranzAlpine. Further north, bold and breath-taking views continue from a variety of vantage points. A sky-high walk amongst towering forests in Rotorua, a cruise across the glassy waters of Lake Taupo, and a subterranean tour of glittering glowworm caves in Waitomo, are just some of the ways you'll relish in the country's unique natural wonders. A farewell dinner with 360-degree views atop Auckland's iconic Sky Tower is a fitting end to this dream New Zealand holiday.
Highlights: Queenstown (2 nights), Glenorchy, Milford Sound (1 night), Wanaka (1 night), Haast Pass, Franz Josef (2 nights), Greymouth, Christchurch (2 nights), Kaikoura, Blenheim (1 night), Picton, Wellington (1 night), Lake Taupo, Rotorua (2 nights), Waitomo, Auckland (1 night)
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- 10% Early Booking discount applies to new bookings made and deposited between 13/07/21 - 30/09/21.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $500 per person per tour is required within 7 days or by 30/09/21 (whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Early Booking discount is not combinable with any other offer except Second Tour discount (multiple tours must be booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year), Peace of Mind Travel Plan and/or Welcome Back Credit.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2022 Australia and New Zealand tours only.
- Full Globus terms and conditions apply.
- Full cancellation penalties will apply.
- Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice..