Tasmania Tours: Rugged Tasmania 9 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 06, 20 May 2022.
Accommodation: 8 nights hotel and lodge accommodation.
Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides.
Meals: 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 4 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: In Hobart visit the famous Salamanca Market with a chance to meet artisans and taste fresh local produce; Enjoy an excursion to Bruny island; Mt Field National park - Sightseeing including the walk to Russell Falls; Strahan- Scenic cruise on the Gordon River and into the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage area; Explore Cradle Mountain National park , stay at Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge visit the majestic Dove Lake; enjoy a special behind-the-scenes visit to the Devils@Cradle to learn about this rescue centre devoted to saving the endangered Devils; in Launceston- Guided walk through the scenic Cataract Gorge, tour and tasting at Josef Chromy Vineyard; Freycinet National Park - Morning cruise including the extraordinary Wineglass Bay and visit to the Cape Tourville Lighthouse; Explore the surrounds of the Freycinet Lodge.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Includes $539 per person discount Offer ends 30 Sep 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Rugged Tasmania tour with Globus departs from Hobart.
Serving up waterfalls, wine tastings, and rustic, resort lodges within a stone's throw of some of Australia's most spectacular sights, this 9-day Tassie tour will introduce you to the favourite features and creatures of this idyllic island state. Beginning and ending in Hobart, you'll savour local oysters, cheeses and more while on a tasting tour of the remote and relatively untouched Bruny Island, before venturing deep into Tasmanian wilderness on a luxurious cruise across the serene Gordon River. Pack your binoculars as back-to-back visits to World Heritage Listed national parks bring you face-to-face with ancient rainforests, gleaming glacial-carved lakes and furry locals, all while staying in some truly legendary lodges. Enjoy two nights swathed within the rugged elegance of Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge, followed by two nights under the roof of Freycinet National Park's award-winning cabins. The final course? A panoramic cruise along the alluring azure waters of Wineglass Bay, providing the perfect end to an unforgettable Tasmanian holiday.
Highlights: Hobart (2 nights), Bruny Island, Lake St Clair National Park, Strahan (1 night), Cradle Mountain National Park (2 nights), Sheffield, Launceston, Freycinet National Park (2 nights), Hobart (1 night)
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience Tasmania for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- 10% Early Booking discount applies to new bookings made and deposited between 13/07/21 - 30/09/21.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $500 per person per tour is required within 7 days or by 30/09/21 (whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Early Booking discount is not combinable with any other offer except Second Tour discount (multiple tours must be booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year), Peace of Mind Travel Plan and/or Welcome Back Credit.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2022 Australia and New Zealand tours only.
- Full Globus terms and conditions apply.
- Full cancellation penalties will apply.
- Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice..