Australia Tours: Contrasts of the Kimberleys 10 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 6-May-22.
Accommodation: 7 nights hotels, 2 nights luxury tented cabins in Resort.
Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides.
Meals: 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 4 dinners.
Included Activities & Attractions: In Katherine - Storytelling session with a local indigenous artist; dinner cruise through the dramatic Katherine Gorge; Cruise on the Ord River, one of Western Australia's most scenic and significant waterways; immerse yourself in the picturesque landscape of the rocky, red Cockburn Ranges at the Emma Gorge Resort.
You'll sleep under the stars in safari-style tented cabins allowing you to experience the great outdoors in complete comfort; Fitzroy Crossing - cruise through the stunning Geikie Gorge, known for its sheer white and grey walls; Orientation tour of Broome and More.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Includes $614 per person discount Offer ends 30 Sep 21 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Contrasts of the Kimberleys tour with Globus departs from Darwin.
Fancy a dip in a freshwater swimming hole or even the chance to sleep under the stars with the soothing sounds of wildlife around you? The Kimberley is where your next adventure begins on this 10 day escorted tour. A whopping three times the size of England, with a population of just 40,000, it's clear why this part of the country is known as one of the world's last wilderness frontiers. Despite its vast remoteness, it certainly doesn't lack in great food, friendly locals, unique experiences and romantic beach towns. Starting in Darwin, you'll travel west through some of the most vast landscapes you'll ever encounter, to Broome, with overnight stops in Darwin, Katherine, Kununurra, El Questro Station, Fitzroy Crossing and Broome. From beginning to end, you won't be short of fascinating vistas on this guided holiday. Visit stunning Katherine Gorge and the expanse of Lake Argyle; Relax in the warm waters of the Zebedee Thermal Springs in El Questro Station, enjoy a cruise through the stunning Geikie Gorge, known for its sheer white and grey walls at Fitzroy Crossing; and, bask in the sunshine and sea-salty air during your stay at beautiful Broome.
Highlights: Darwin (1 night), Katherine (1 night), Kununurra (2 nights), Wynda, El Questro Station (2 nights), Fitzroy Crossing (1 night), Broome (2 nights)
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience Australia for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- 10% Early Booking discount applies to new bookings made and deposited between 13/07/21 - 30/09/21.
- Non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $500 per person per tour is required within 7 days or by 30/09/21 (whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offer.
- Early Booking discount is not combinable with any other offer except Second Tour discount (multiple tours must be booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year), Peace of Mind Travel Plan and/or Welcome Back Credit.
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Offer applicable to singles - single supplement applies.
- Offer reliant on space availability and applies to new 2022 Australia and New Zealand tours only.
- Full Globus terms and conditions apply.
- Full cancellation penalties will apply.
- Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice..