Transoceanic from La Romana
Day 1 - La Romana Visit the New World's first capital and Christopher Columbus' beloved city. Be sure not to miss the first Catholic cathedral in the Western Hemisphere and the famed El Alcazar Museum.
Day 2 - Tortola
Day 3 - Antigua Antigua, as sweet as the sugar cane form the plantations, welcomes us in a warm embrace and giving us the opportunity to swim in its beautiful sea. We stop in the port of Antigua, an old colony where we can see the vestiges of the agricultural past of the island. Sugar is no longer the livelihood of this small nation, but you can still visit the old windmills of Fuerteventura. Take a dance class at the Shiva school of dance or catch a show of traditional dances from the Caribbean. Before the cruise resumes its course, enjoy a spectacular sunset on the beach, swim with the stingrays and admire the underwater fauna.
Day 4 - At sea
Day 5 - At sea
Day 6 - At sea
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Day 11 - At sea
Day 12 - Cadiz (Spain) Travel through the streets of the port, where Christopher Columbus left for America, and visit this beautiful town and its surroundings. Make a stop in Cadiz, an Andalusian town that gives its name to the region it is capital of and the gulf on whose heights it stands proud. Its buildings are characterised by influences, in chronological order, of the Carthaginians, Romans, Moors and the Christians. The port of Cadiz was the departure point of the expedition that led to the discovery of America. Here you can admire the charming seafront promenade and the 3 km bridge that crosses the bay. Don't miss the chance to taste "tapas de chorizo" or see a flamenco show.
Day 13 - At sea
Day 14 - Barcelona Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain with three million inhabitants, a dominating port in northern Mediterranean with one of the most renowned and important universities in the world. The city is a very rich commercial centre, where industrial operations crucial to the Spanish economy take place. In fact, Catalans have always considered their region unique compared with the other Spanish regions and we can find its roots in the power exercised by Barcelona for four hundred years at least on Spanish monarchy and on European commercial events.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 March 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..