Day 1 - Venice, Italy Discover la Serenissima by gondola and ride with someone special under the Bridge of Sighs; wonder at the opulence of Ducal palaces and try on a gaudy, feather-bedecked Carnival mask. Linger over cappuccino on the Ca d'Oro, and be sure to dodge the pigeons in the Piazza before you step into San Marco Cathedral for an eyeful of giltwork and divine frescoes.
Day 2 - Dubrovnik On the southern end of Croatia's Adriatic coast, Dubrovnik staked its claim to glory during the 450 years it existed as the independent Ragusan Republic, shoulder to shoulder with mighty forces like Venice and the Ottoman Empire. Once a renowned seafaring, shipbuilding and trading center, today it's an enchanting tourist destination. Dubrovnik seduces sightseeing visitors with its polished (and very clean!) limestone streets, theatrical architecture, charming café, welcoming restaurants and distinctive shops along scenic side streets. The natural backdrop, much of which is protected, consists of pine and cypress forests and the shimmering Adriatic, dotted with uninhabited islands. Visitors quickly discover that the wider Dubrovnik area is just as striking as its main attraction—the Old Town. A wander around the historic heart of Dubrovnik can hit the main sights, but take it a step further (or a staircase further, really), and you'll see that people do still live in the historic quarter, even though its polished streets make it look like a museum. You may catch the sound of a piano from the High School of Music and Arts, or hear the Dubrovnik Symphony Orchestra rehearsing in the Revelin Fortress, or encounter school kids on a break. Life unrolls as you stroll past.
Day 3 - Kotor Kotor is located along one of Montenegro's most beautiful bays. First settled during the days of ancient Rome, the city today has a well preserved urban centre with a vibrant community. Medieval architecture and numerous monuments of cultural heritage have made Kotor a UNESCO listed “World Natural and Historical Heritage Site."
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Thira (Santorini) Your harbor on this island was created by a volcano in 1500 BC., and the effect is still explosive: steep cliffs rise from sea level, cubist white houses glow in the Aegean sun. Sample shore excursion: Panoramic Santor ni.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Split In Croatia, the Old Town of Split wraps around the luxurious palace where the Roman emperor Diocletian lived out his last days after abdicating in AD 305. Today, this remarkable white limestone palace, a UNESCO Site, awaits your discovery. Part luxurious villa, part military camp, the palace is enclosed by imposing walls and connected by roads linking the eastern Silver Gate with the Iron Gate to the west. Within: an octagonal domed mausoleum, temples and a monumental court accessing the imperial apartments.
Day 8 - Venice, Italy Discover la Serenissima by gondola and ride with someone special under the Bridge of Sighs; wonder at the opulence of Ducal palaces and try on a gaudy, feather-bedecked Carnival mask. Linger over cappuccino on the Ca d'Oro, and be sure to dodge the pigeons in the Piazza before you step into San Marco Cathedral for an eyeful of giltwork and divine frescoes.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..