The Lava Line(Twin Share Room,Start Quito, End Quito)
From 18/04/2023 to 18/03/2024
Locally Guided City TourVisit the Equator and internan MuseumVisit a handicraft market.
Twin-share hotels is the only way we roll on this trip.
Exploring by day and comfy, dreamy sleep filled nights are soon to be yours.
Fuel up for days of exploring with delicious fresh breakfast daily.
We'll also throw in 3 delicious local dinner experiences designed to get your mouth watering with local Ecuadorian faves.
All other meals are there for you to roam free, follow your nose to where the locals hang out for even more unique tastes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 5 - Banos The adventure opportunities are endless today, with canyoneering and ziplining on the menu. And trust us, this isn’t just any regular old zipline – we’re talking aerial bridges, rock climbing and speeding through the skies, Superman style – pretty much the ultimate aerial adventure. Don’t have such a head for heights? Canyoneering expeditions will keep you on your toes. Oh what a tough day this will be in Banos – deciding how best to embrace your inner adventurer.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans