Wonders of Patagonia
From 22/01/2022 to 03/01/2023
Explore Buenos Aires and Ushuaia with a Local SpecialistVisit Tierra del Fuego National Park, Los Glaciares National Park, Torres del Paine National Park and Bernardo O'Higgins National ParkView the Balmaceda Glacier and Serrano GlacierScenic Cruise upon a boat ride up the Rio Serrano toward the Serrano GlacierScenic Drive from El Calafate to Torres del Paine National Park and from Puerto Natales to Punta ArenasConnect with Locals Meet some of the local cowboys at this historic ranch and learn about the traditions of the Gaucho culture.
Connect with Locals Dine at the home of a local family in the bohemian neighbourhood of Palermo Soho with its European-style homes and hip attitude.
Dive into Culture Visit Milodon Cave, where evidence of a giant prehistoric ground sloth was found by German Explorer Herman Eberhard.
There is also evidence of prehistoric human habitation within Cueva del Milodón, dating back as early as 6000 BC.
Dive into Culture Tour Ushuaia including a visit to the Museo Maritimo y Del Presidio, where you'll explore the history of the Prison at the End of the World and learn about the famous prisoners who were incarcerated there.
Stays with Stories Enjoy modern accommodation in perfect harmony with the natural environment of Puerto Natales.
1 Be My Guest1 Farewell Dinner1 Welcome Reception10 Breakfasts4 Dinners4 LunchesA Trafalgar bonus all Intra-Air Flights: Buenos Aires - Ushuaia - El Cafate, Punta Arenas - SantiagoAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAudio headsets for flexible sightseeingBreakfast daily and up to half of your evening mealsCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Must-see sightseeing and surprise extrasOptional Experiences and free time.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Buenos Aires It's time to Tango your way through beautiful Buenos Aires - your launch pad to the other-worldly southern frontier of Patagonia. On arrival, your local host will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel. Relax or explore the grand boulevards and colourful barrios of Argentina's vibrant capital on your own. This evening, join your Travel Director and fellow expeditioners for a Welcome Reception.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans