Sail & Swim: Croatia - Split to Split
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Split, Croatia to Hvar
Ready to spend your day horizontal on a sun-soaked deck. Diving head-first into translucent aquamarine water. Exploring the cobbled streets of ancient towns. And eating allll the seafood, stew and sauce-drenched pasta your speedos can handle? We thought so. Meet your awesome AF new crew in Split, then we’ll away anchors and motor to our first swim stop. Next: grub’s up – time to test how stretchy those swimmers really are with our first group lunch. And later, we’ll go for a stroll up to the fortress for some I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E views. Tonight, there’s an optional BBQ dinner aboard the boat. Dig in, mateys.
Day 2 - Hvar to Korcula
Rise and shine sailors! Or sleep in – you do you. This morning is all about refreshing swim stops and embarrassing belly flops (soz, we mean world-class diving), plus seriously good food served up by our very own on-board chef. Later, we’ll sail on to the (supposed) home of Marco Polo. Known for its dry Croatian wine and dense pine forests, we’ll hit the cobblestone alleys for an orientation tour. Then? The afternoon is yours for the taking. You could climb to the top of Massimo’s old-school tower for a colourful cocktail. Or tuck into a mouth-watering serving of peka. This baby is slow-cooked in hot coals for 6 hours so make sure you pre-order!
Day 3 - Korcula to Dubrovnik
What’s your plan of action this morning? Swim? Sunbathe? Stuff (your face)? It’s the perfect opportunity to peel open that new pack of playing cards – Go Fish, anyone? This afternoon, we’ll dock at the most famous walled city in Europe. Thanks Game of Thrones. Take a moment to regret that big lunch as we squeeze through Dubrovnik's narrow cobblestone streets with a local guide. And later? Head to Buza Bar for relaxed cliffside bevvies. Or party like it's 1599 at the world-renowned nightclub inside a 16th-century fortress. Damn, the olden days were wild.
Day 4 - Dubrovnik
Don’t be fooled. Dubrovnik is so much more than snapping a selfie on some steps. Though you can totally get your fill of GOT with an optional Cersei-themed tour today. Rather take to the water? Sign up to a sea kayaking excursion – swim stops at the island of Lokrum included. Get your fix of awesome views with a stroll along the ancient city walls, or take the cable car up Mt Srd where there’s #nofilter required. Then tonight: hit the d-floor for round two. Or find a local wine bar to sample Croatia’s tasty grape-juice. DE-lish.
Day 5 - Dubrovnik to Mljet
Shake off last night’s antics with another scenic AF swim stop. Today: it’s on to Mljet. Despite its lack of vowels, this place is pretty spesh. Once we dock, you’ve got the whole afternoon to simply do you. Our suggestion? Opt in to explore the National Park. Hire a bike and whiz around on two wheels. Take a boat over the Islet Melita and check out the monastery. Or jump in a kayak and go for a paddle. Tonight, there’s an optional Captain’s dinner aboard the boat to get stuck into. All in favour? Aye, aye!
Day 6 - Mljet to Makarska
Land ahoy! Time to set a course for the Makarska Riviera, one of the best unsung holiday spots in Europe. Score a spot at the bow (front) of the boat for the ride in – the view is going to blow. your. mind. Then, this afternoon is totally up to you. Take a stroll along the pretty promenade. Unleash your inner thrill-seeker with a side of adrenaline-pumping water sports. Lounge about on the pebbly beach. Or sip on a cold beer at one of the beachfront bars. Don’t forget to ask your Topdeck rep for some dinner recommendations – the seafood here is ridiculously good. Tonight, prepare to party pirate-style at Deep (think: cave club).
Day 7 - Makarska to Split
Ok, nobody panic – this is our last day together. So make every second count. Savour one last swim stop before we pull into Split this afternoon. Ready to roam like a Roman and discover a few thousand years of history? Opt in for a walking tour and tick off the likes of Diocletian’s Palace, Saint Domnius Cathedral and the Riva. Or head up to Prva Vidilica Na Marjanu for immense sunset views over the city. This is what you came for. Tonight, gather the gang for one last dinner together and give this epic adventure the send-off it deserves!
Day 8 - Split
After breakfast, it’s time to walk the plank. Jk – but seriously, you do have to bid farewell to your fellow shipmates *sob*. Swap those Insta handles – you’ll need them to plan next year’s reunion trip. Who said the adventure has to end here? Slovenia and Montenegro are only a stone’s throw away...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..