Monkey Mia Dolphins & West Coast
From 17/05/2022 to 05/11/2022
Aboriginal Cultural Experience at Yanchep National ParkVisit The PinnaclesHMAS Sydney Memorial – GeraldtonShell BeachMonkey Mia Dolphin experienceHamlin PoolMurchison River Gorge - Kalbarri National Park.
Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver GuideLocal Specialists (Guides)Centrally located premium hotelsYanchep, Kalbarri, Francois Peron, Monkey Mia National Parks entrance feesArrival and departure private airport transfers.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - After meeting your Tour Director and fellow travellers, you'll travel along the West Australian coastline to the port of Geraldton. Heading north to Yanchep National Park, you'll enjoy a fantastic Aboriginal cultural experience in a bush setting. Meet your Aboriginal guide who'll share with you their way of life and will treat you to the enchanting sounds of the didgeridoo. It's a hands-on experience where you'll have the chance to touch and feel traditional Aboriginal tools and it will have you rolling around with laughter. Continue along the coast to the seaside hamlet of Lancelin at lunchtime and then to Nambung National Park, home of the marvellous Pinnacles, a series of intriguing limestone formations. On arrival in Geraldton you'll visit the evocative HMAS Sydney Memorial.
Day 2 - Travel north through Denham and the stunning waters of UNESCO World Heritage Shark Bay. Continue to the crystal blue waters and the pristine white sandy beaches of Monkey Mia. This afternoon is yours to do as you choose. Why not take a scenic flight over Shark Bay Marine Park or choose a wildlife cruise aboard a catamaran to spot sea creatures great and small. In the evening, there's nothing like sitting back with a cocktail or a cool beer watching the world go by as the sun goes down over the water.
Day 3 - Rise early to see Monkey Mia's wild dolphins swim close to shore. Wandering along the fascinating Shell Beach, one of only two in the world, formed from billions of coquina bivalve shells up to ten metres deep. We continue to Hamelin Pool to see the world's best known colony of Stromatolites. Dating back to the beginning of life on earth, while they may not appear alive, these living structures have helped scientists unravel the history of life on earth! Next up venture into Kalbarri National Park to view the spectacular scenery of Murchison River Gorge from the vantage point. During wildflower season, the National Park is a bloom with many a variety of wildflower. You might spot Acacia, Banksia, Caladenia and more! Tonight, enjoy dinner at your hotel.
Day 4 - On your way south, travel past Hutt Lagoon, one of the famous Pink Lakes in WA, before continuing to your final destination of Perth. Tonight, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 5 - Bid farewell to your fellow travellers when your trip concludes after breakfast.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 20 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans