East Coast Islands and Rainforest
From 04/04/2022 to 17/03/2023
Full day tour of K’gari (Fraser Island)Exclusive tour and afternoon tea at a working cattle station with the Creed FamilyGuided Tour of Sarina Sugar ShedTake in the Millaa Millaa Falls lookout & Curtain Fig TreeFree time to soak up the rainforest village of KurandaJourney over the UNESCO World Heritage listed rainforest with SkyrailDive into the ocean of the Great Barrier Reef.
Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – K’gari (Fraser Island), Great Barrier Reef & Wet Tropics of Queensland (Barron Gorge National Park, Skyrail)Centrally located premium hotels.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Sydney to Coffs Harbour Welcome to Sydney! Start discovering the landscapes of Australia’s east coast as you travel northward to the coastal town of Coffs Harbour. From your accommodation nestled amongst sprawling tropical gardens, you’ll have the opportunity to wander down to Little Diggers Beach and Diggers Head. Enjoy the early evening sea breeze just like the locals do! Tonight, enjoy a welcome dinner with your newfound friends.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans