The Wildflower Wanderer
From 10/09/2022 to 23/09/2022
Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver GuideLocal Specialists (Guides)Centrally located premium hotels.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arriving into the Western Australia capital of Perth you will meet up with your Tour Director and fellow guest where you will enjoy a welcome reception with drinks and canapes with the setting sun over the Swan River as your backdrop.
Day 2 - The views of the Western Australian coastline will make you jaw drop as you head north towards the beautiful coastal town of Kalbarri. Just near the town of Dongara you get to meet the young family that that own and operate the award winning, Illegal Tender Rum Co. Meeting the family for a behind the scenes tour of the award winning rum distillery with some special tastings throughout. Sitting in the purpose built deck of the distillery with views of their property enjoy a lunch filled with local produce. Arriving into Kalbarri in the afternoon before you can get to further know your fellow travellers over and enjoyable dinner.
Day 3 - The spectacular landscapes and wildflowers of Kalbarri National Park are what you are going to discover today. The sights of Hawks Head, Natures Window and the panoramic views from the Skywalk jutting out over the Murchison River are what you will appreciate between unearthing of the wildflowers that this National Park is famous for.
Day 4 - Explore the historical Lynton Station that was established in 1853 as a Convict Depot and Station Homestead before getting your camera ready for the spectacular pink lake of Hutt Lagoon. Continuing the historical tones of the day our local guide and owner of Oakabella Station will give you a tour followed by lunch on the station. Your last stop is the moving HMAS Sydney Memorial that is set high on the hill overlooking Geraldton.
Day 5 - Another exciting day of searching out Wildflowers as you head west to discover small towns like Mullewa. This is a hot spot for the stunning displays of everlastings and flowering shrubs along roadsides and in surrounding nature reserves of the district. We will take you to where the wildflowers are known to be in bloom. This might be Coalseam Conservation Reserve or further west of Mullewa. Your Travel Director will know the wildflowers hot spots.
Day 6 - Following the coastline towards Perth you will enjoy a visit into Nambung National Park to wander through the famous Pinnacles. The Pinnacles are amazing natural limestone structures, some standing as high as five metres and were formed thousands of years ago after the sea receded and left deposits of seashells. Over time, coastal winds removed the surrounding sand, leaving the pillars exposed to the elements. Arriving into Perth you will join your friends for a farewell dinner.
Day 7 - Exploring one of the most beautiful inner city parks in Australia, Kings Park is home to the spectacular Western Australian Botanic Garden. With over 3,000 species of the State's unique flora, the stunning collection of the Wildflowers of Western Australia is unique and a fitting end to your Western Australia wildflower experience.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 14 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans