Scandinavia(Multi Share,Start Copenhagen, End Stockholm)
From 10/05/2022 to 17/09/2022
See the Little Mermaid, the Gefion Fountain and the Royal PalaceSee Hamlet’s Kronberg CastleOrientation Tour of OsloSee the impressive Tvindefossen WaterfallTake in breathtaking views as you cruise the stunning Geiranger FjordSee Gamla Stan (the old town) & see the changing of the guard at the Royal Palace.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Copenhagen Constantly named amongst the most livable cities in the world, Copenhagen is an artwork of locals on bicycles, Danish pastries in cute café windows, & Renaissance architecture. Being a bustling university town and home to the hippie hood of Freetown Christiania, nightlife and unique culture can be found at every turn.
Day Day 3 - Copenhagen to Oslo Before you go bursting out of your travel clothes thanks to your new-found pastry dependency, we're bailing on Denmark. Next stop: Norway!To the call of castles, fresh seafood, & pretty parks, we respond! Today we're taking on Norway. We'll be surrounded by 200 bronze statues eating Krumkaker pastries before we can say "jeg elsker Norge!" (that's "I love Norway," folks).
Day Day 4 - Oslo Oslo, both the capital and biggest city of Norway, is a riverside metropolis back-dropped by mountains of greenery and filled with easy-going culture. Pottering around museums and pretty buildings will keep us busy by day, while taking a stroll through the city should keep you busy by night.
Day Day 11 - Stockholm Wander the quaint medieval streets of Gamla Stan & try to catch the changing of the guard at the Royal Palace. All that ground covered will earn you some Swedish salmon & an Absolut on the rocks.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 January 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 January 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans