Barcelona to London Quest(Multi Share,Start Barcelona, End London)
From 08/06/2022 to 24/10/2022
Soak up spectacular views along the Amalfi Coast on a scenic driveTake a traditional Motoscafo across the iconic lagoon to the island of VeniceSee the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St.
Mark's SquareSee Venice's iconic canals & gondolasSee the site of Checkpoint Charlie.
Snooze in a combination of funky hostels and hotels for 17 nights in same-sex quad-share accommodation.
Feast on cuisine from every corner of Europe, with 17 breakfasts and 7 dinners on us.
Think exquisite Austrian cakes, mountains of delectable Italian pasta and plates piled high with currywurst.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 6 - Sorrento It simply wouldn't be a trip to Sorrento without a side note to...…the island of Capri! We'll sail over the Tyrrhenian Sea taking in the glorious waters and majestic beauty of coastal Italy. Once on Isle of Capri, you can roam the hillside town of Anacapri, sip too many cups of coffee, and marvel at how the cliffs meet the sea.
Day Day 8 - Rome Rome wasn't built in a day - so get up and get going early to make the most of this ancient city. Then hit the streets for your own discoveries. Snap pink azaleas by the Colosseum, throw coins in fountains and sip espresso in a pretty street watching Italian life float by.You can also choose to uncover the home of the Pope at the Vatican Museums, including Michaelangelo's Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica; with a Local Guide on your side, no question will go unanswered.
Day Day 10 - Venice Wake-up sleeping beauties! Venice is yours for the entirety of this glorious Italian day. We'll be jumping aboard our own private boat and hitting the canals en route to the historical heart of the city. A guided walking tour and a gondola ride are up for grabs, or you can always choose to get lost on your own and see where the maze takes you.
Day Day 13 - Prague With a full day to loiter, expect an entire photo album of Gothic architecture, market antics & you cheers-ing cheap beer; not to mention life!
Day Day 15 - Berlin Get into the mood of exploration. Berlin has so much to offer the hungry traveller, from the obvious icons like Checkpoint Charlie to all the obscurities tucked away in the side streets.By night this city comes alive, so get into the groove and visit one of the cool backstreet bars or clubs and rub shoulders with the locals, cos that's what travelling is all about, right?
Day Day 16 - Berlin to Amsterdam It's time to hit the original fast-track of the autobahn and make our way out of Germany. We have one last city to tick off & it's sure to see us go out with a bang.Whatever eclectic fantasies you have about Amsterdam, the real life version will impress you more. Fire yourself up for pretty canals, a bounty of unique museums & quirky cafes galore.
Day Day 17 - Amsterdam It's our last full day on tour & our last night to party up a storm with the squad. Use the day to explore quirky museums & sample the endless array of cuisines this city has on offer. In the mood for Dutch pancakes? Of couse you are. Just as your Trip Manager on the best places to head. For those that can't get enough of those cute canal houses, take to the streets with your phone and get those Insta likes at an all time high. It would be rude not to go large tonight with the squad, starting with an optional dinner of Dutch favourites and a canal cruise with drinks to set the mood.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 June 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans