Oktoberfest - 4 Days Hotel (Start/End Munich)
From 16/09/2022 to 28/09/2022
Wake up each day to hearty breakfast, which will line your stomach before a big day tasting your way around the festival.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Munich Welcome to Munich! After meeting and greeting at our accomodation, we'll then take an orientation of the city - your chance to pick up a dirndl or lederhosen for those keen to dress like the locals. Here are some facts to get you in the know: There are 14 main tents, the biggest holding 11,000 party people, so get your checklist as you make your way through as many as you can. It's been said that each year over 7.5 million litres of beer are guzzled, 500,000 roast chickens are eaten, and approximately 50,000 pork knuckles are consumed. So help those statistics and get eating!
Day 2 - Munich We've got a full day at the fest today! Options today mostly involve eating pork knuckle, drinking beer out of steins, hopping from festival tents to amusement rides and generally living our best Bavarian lives. We'll soon understand why this is one of the most famous parties in the world...
Day 3 - Munich Rise and shine - we've got the perfect optional activity to shake of those cobwebs this morning, with a bike tour through the city. After sinking some steins in the English Gardens, it's time to get our party on again. Prost!
Day 4 - Depart Munich Our trip ends after breakfast today. Swap contact details and start arranging your next party! Start Munich Locally guided walking tour of the city See the Glockenspiel and Marienplatz
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans