Rome to London Vistas
From 10/06/2022 to 16/10/2022
Find your morning zen with some morning yoga on the lawns of our exclusive 16th century ChateauVisit a French Perfumery in Paris to learn about the secrets of the perfume trade through an olfactory journey.
Spend 22 comfy nights in hotels.
Stay twin share, save a bit of cash and go triple share, or splash out and snooze alone.
31 meals: Sample Dutch croquettes and tasty Italian pizza as we meander through the culinary heaven that is Europe.
All your breakfasts will be taken care of, as well as 9 dinners.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 4 - Sorrento to Florence See you, Sorrento! Thanks for making our Instagram feeds look like shoots for Italian Vogue! The famous dome of Duomo Cathedral sits above the city, making certain we know we have arrived in Florence. Tonight you can continue your Tuscan love affair with a stroll along River Arno & ponder the prettiness of Florence over another vino or two.
Day Day 9 - Paris Pastries, paintings, perfume - Paris is ours! First we’ll visit the glamorous Fragonard perfumery for a lesson in the olfactory arts, then the time is yours to roam tree-lined quartiers, explore Notre Dame Cathedral, hunt for vintage treasures in Le Marais, or get arty in the galleries of the Louvre. Can you believe it’s our last night together? You’ll have the chance to make it count with can-can girls & champagne over dinner at an optional Nouvelle Eve cabaret show.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans