Cosmopolitan Sydney and Melbourne
From 07/06/2022 to 22/03/2023
Beechworth Visit the quaint former gold-mining town and don't forget to call into its famous bakeryCanberra Visit the National Museum of Australia with its artefacts representing the multicultural communities of the countryCanberra Orientation tourGlenrowan Visit this Victorian country town, home to the site of the demise of infamous bushranger Ned KellyMelbourne Orientation tourSydney Orientation tour includes Mrs.
Macquarie's Chair overlooking Sydney Harbour, Hyde Park and Kings CrossSydney View the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the water.
1 Lunch8 BreakfastAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedCity orientation toursLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countriesMany meals and daily breakfasts includedVariety of Optional Experiences.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Sydney (3 Nights) Say g’day to the vibrant city of Sydney, known for iconic landmarks, a glistening harbour and beaches so famous they have their own TV shows (we’re looking at you, Bondi Beach). Once you’ve checked into your hotel located in the heart of The Rocks – a picturesque part of the city known as the birthplace of modern Australia – you’ll meet your fellow travellers and Travel Director. With the glistening harbour in your sights, you’ll start your holiday in style with a luxurious lunch cruise. Drink in hand, take in the views of the city from a spacious deck as you cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and glide past the white peaks of the Sydney Opera House. No need to pinch yourself, this is just a travel dream springing to life before your very eyes! Back on land you’ll explore Sydney’s must-see sights, including Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Hyde Park and the edgy nightlife district of Kings Cross and Oxford Street. Having uncovered the lay of the land, spend the evening discovering Sydney your way. You could indulge all the senses with an optional Skyfeast at Sydney Tower. With more than 30 delectable dishes to choose from and an unbeatable 360-degree view of the sparkling Sydney skyline, it’s the perfect way top off the first day of your Australian adventure.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans