Scotland & Ireland
From 03/04/2023 to 14/10/2023
As we journey through picturesque countryside and quaint cobbled cities, you'll be resting your head for 12 nights in twin-share hotel rooms.
As well as breakfast every day, we'll fill you to the brim with 6 dinners.
Scotland and Ireland are known for their hearty and wholesome cuisine - nibble on some haggis if you're feeling brave, or perhaps just settle for a steaming bowl of Irish stew.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Edinburgh Royal mile, old Castle, home of the brave, Edinburgh is going to turn it on from start to end. With days of good time ahead, go out in search of haggis, a whisky bar and join the jolly locals before meeting up with the crew tonight, in anticipation of the good times that are yet to come.
Day Day 2 - Edinburgh Today is yours to roam free - but if you want to get the low down on the history of this city why not join our local guide for an optional tour of Edinburgh Castle (which is resting on an extinct volcano!!) to kickstart your love affair with this city. Or maybe you'll do a spot of tartan shopping on Princes Street. Strictly for the purpose of being cultural, you should probably make time for a traditional deep fried chocolate bar during your day. The things we do for cultural immersion...
Day Day 9 - Galway Try your tongue at some Gaelic and carry on exploring gorgeous Galway. Or, if you hear the call of the wild, you can sign yourself up to a ferry ride to Aran Islands (summer departures only) where you can dance around with horses and take a bike ride around the picturesque farms, or head up to Dún Aonghasa (the ruins of a prehistoric fortress) - make sure you take photos, this area is not for the faint-hearted! Irish life, you so sweet.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 November 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans