Warsaw to Rome Vistas
From 03/05/2023 to 22/09/2023
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Krakow Good morning Poland! Today is all about getting up close and personal with Krakow life. We’ll cover the basics on our included sightseeing tour in the morning, and you have a free afternoon to stroll the charming streets of Krakow. Check out Kazimierz, the UNESCO-listed Old Town & historic Jewish Quarter with its jumble of street art, vintage markets, crumbling cafes & 14th century synagogue. An optional Pierogi making class will keep us entertained into the evening.
Day Day 3 - Krakow to Budapest We say a fond farewell to Krakow and head for the bright lights of Budapest this morning. Pastel painted and manicured to perfection, Banska Bystrica is a lunch break that will charm you to no end. Being in Slovakia, it's also your chance to brag 3 countries in one day - you crazy globetrotter you. Welcome to Hungary! Coming in at number 3 on our list of countries ticked off through the day. From the moment we arrive in the river split city, you'll understand why we needed a couple of nights here. Take your time exploring this evening, stop for a drink in a ruin bar tucked away in the Jewish Quarter and keep our eyes peeled for a delicious Langos.
Day Day 4 - Budapest Ready to explore, we’ll head out on a journey of old and new this morning with a locally guided walking tour of Budapest including the Royal Palace, the Chain Bridge & the Fisherman’s Bastion. As the evening draws in, you’ll have the chance to jump on board a Danube River Cruise with dinner included. Gliding across the shimmering night-lit river of Danube, you’ll get to experience the beautiful sights of Budapest while enjoying a delicious à la carte Hungarian feast.
Day Day 6 - Austrian Tyrol Wake up, peel open your curtains, and take in the magnificence of your view. If you're feeling lively you can jump onto a bike tour through green mountains and waterfalls. If you're feeling really lively you can go tandem paragliding. Not so lively? Stroll around and take in the incredible setting; drink endless hot chocolate, go up a mountain in a gondola or relax at our Gasthof.
Day Day 7 - Ljubljana to Venice Ever the advocates of a balanced holiday, today we're trading in the obscure unknown for the globally adored hot spot of Venice. Whoop! Yes, it's as cute as you imagine. Yes, you'll feel like you're part of an Italian fairytale. Yes, you are actually hanging out in the gondola clad floating city of Venice! A private boat ride, gothic architecture and a web of lanes to explore will keep your day filled quite nicely.
Day Day 8 - Venice to Rome Farewell floating city, but Italy, we're not done with you yet, our next destination the Eternal City of Rome is just around the corner. The afternoon will really take it up a notch as we uncover Italian icons in the country's capital of Rome as you get a glimpse of it's glory by night. Gelato, pizza and ancient monuments - perfetto!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 14 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans