From 20/07/2022 to 17/09/2022
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed Giant’s Causeway.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - So much more than the capital city, Dublin is a place of heritage, character, and more cute pubs than you could crawl in a week. We'll kick things off with an included dinner before taking a city tour, with a lively night ahead of us on the cobbled lanes of Temple Bar.
Day 2 - That's us done with Dublin...for now. But fear not Dub-lovers, we'll get another taste of this fine place before our trip comes to an end.We'll stop in Kilkenny with an optional bike tour in this gorgeous village, with the chance to try out some hurling, too. We'll also have a chance to go White Water Rafting or Ziplining today, if you want to spike your adrenaline. After admiring Kilkenny's castle, cathedral & mountains of medieval charm before we hit the road again for Cork.Welcome to vibrant Cork! Even when the skies are grey, Cork is covered in colour and good vibes. Stroll the River Lee or grab a Guinness as we enjoy a local dinner in a cute pub.
Day 3 - Hopefully you exhausted all of your cork puns yesterday, as today we are moving on, sightseeing our way to 2-nights in Galway.Irish folklore tells us there's a chunk of limestone built into a castle that grants its kissers the gift of the gab. Pucker up kids, we're paying her a visit!If heights aren't your cup of tea, you best sit this one out. Spine tingling, nail biting cliff faces are there to tremble at for those without fear.From the moment we arrive in Galway, you'll understand why 2-nights were needed here. Everything you've dreamed Ireland to be is tucked into this small, atmospheric city. Step into a local pub and down Irish stew over live music and chats with locals. Outside will be just as lively, with buskers & colourful buildings lining the streets.
Day 4 - Try your tongue at some Gaelic and carry on exploring gorgeous Galway. Or, if you hear the call of the wild, you can sign yourself up to a ferry ride to Aran Islands (summer departures only) where you can dance around with horses and take a bike ride around the picturesque farms, or head up to D?n Aonghasa (the ruins of a prehistoric fortress) - make sure you take photos, this area is not for the faint-hearted! Back in Galway we'll enjoy another included dinner in a local pub (is there anything better?) before a free evening to chill and explore the local sights.
Day 5 - Goodbye Galway, hello more Irish eye-candy. Today we continue on towards to Londonderry.Stopping in Omagh for lunch, we'll also get to meet James McCloy, a fourth-generation shepherd who demonstrates sheep farming and particularly his highly trained team of working sheepdogs. We'll visit his farm to learn about his family's rich history of traditional shepherding practices.Onto Londonderry, we'll have an optional Bog Side walking tour to take - otherwise we'll just admire the 17th century walls, towering high over the city. Tonight we'll get our bowling shoes on and try and hit some pins at a local alley.
Day 6 - Laters Londonderry, we've got a one way ticket to Belfast and a whole lot more exploration to do.Next up - we'll arrive in Belfast. We'll kick things off with a guided walking tour, before enjoying a free evening - maybe take a trip to the Titanic museum where parts of the world's most famous ship can be seen?
Day 7 - With one night left in Ireland and on tour, we're on the fast track to Dublin where our Irish fairytale first began.A promise is a promise. Here we are back in the city that started our Ireland infatuations. Use this second stint to do your missed critical activities such as visiting the Guinness Storehouse where you can learn how to pull a pint the Irish way. Another active optional today is kayaking on the Liffey, before heading to the Merry Ploughboys Irish music pub.
Day 8 - After breakfast we'll leave Ireland today with coastal beauty and pints of guinness in our hearts and memories. Say goodbye at breakfast as it will be the last bite our crew has together - until the next adventure that is. Make sure to swap details and start planning your next trip!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 November 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans