European Highlights with Eurostar™ Extension
From 23/05/2022 to 07/11/2022
1 Be My Guest.
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Welcome Reception.
First class travel Highlights.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Eurostar high-speed train from Paris to London.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Optional Experiences and free time.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Welcome to Amsterdam Welcome to the colourful city of Amsterdam. Explore this city of bicycles and boats before joining your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening, on a scenic canal cruise including a light dinner and welcome drinks.
Day 2 - Enjoy a Scenic Cruise in the Rhineland Journey through Germany to the highest castle in the Rhine River Valley for an exclusive Be My Guest experience where you'll Connect With Locals over lunch in medieval surrounds and be transported back to a time of kings and knights. We'll board a river cruise to St. Goar then head to the old university town of Heidelberg, with its impressive Renaissance structures, Baroque Old Town and views of the ruined red sandstone castle. We venture to our Rhineland hotel, where we'll spend our evening at leisure.
Day 3 - Journey through the Black Forest to Lucerne Delve into a world of legends and fairy-tales today as you enter the enchanting Black Forest. Here, we'll Dive Into Culture and witness the fine craft of cuckoo clock making, before visiting the dramatic Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen, the largest waterfall in Europe. We cross the Swiss border, admiring the exquisite alpine setting and arrive on the shores of Lake Lucerne where we will stay for the next two nights.
Day 4 - Explore Lucerne Soak up the relaxed lakeside atmosphere before your morning orientation begins. Cross the solid wooden Chapel Bridge, visit the solemn Lion Monument, commemorating the massacre of the Swiss Guards in 1792 and spend your afternoon shopping in the Old Town for Swiss souvenirs and chocolates. Consider an Optional Experience ascending the surrounding mountains for panoramic alpine views, wander along the tranquil lake shore or stroll around the city admiring the decorative signposts and ornate fa?ades lining the city's streets.
Day 5 - Off through the Burgundy Wine Region to Paris See the changing landscape as you travel into France through Alsace and cross the Maginot Line. Admire the scenic Burgundy Wine Region, famous for its delicious Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grape varieties, before arriving in Paris. Indulge in a free evening to explore the grand boulevards of the French capital. Experience the pageantry of Paris first-hand and opt for an Optional Experience to a Parisian Cabaret.
Day 6 - Explore Magical Paris Join a Local Specialist today and delve into the artistic and historic treasures of Paris, including views of the elegant Champs-?lys?es, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. View Notre Dame Cathedral and enjoy a stroll through the Latin Quarter. This afternoon, amble through the city's stylish gardens, avenues and lanes, admiring the sophisticated atmosphere or consider joining an Optional Experience to the exquisite Palace of Versailles. This evening we enjoy a Farewell Dinner with our travel companions and Travel Director.
Day 7 - Catch the Eurostar(TM) to London Transfers are provided to Paris Gare du Nord station, where you'll board the Eurostar(TM) train to London. The journey time to London St. Pancras International is 2 hours and 20 minutes. On arrival in London, you are met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 8 - Journey Home Enjoy an English breakfast at the end of your holiday. Sightseeing Highlights Explore Paris with a Local Specialist Discover Amsterdam and Lucerne Visit the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen and a cuckoo clock factory in the Black Forrest View the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne, the Champs-?lys?es, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris See the Lorelei Rock and the vineyards of Burgundy Scenic Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam and the Rhine River Connect With Locals In a medieval castle high above the Rhine River Valley, you'll enjoy an exclusive Be My Guest lunch and be transported back to a time of kings and knights. Dive Into Culture Watch as skilled craftsman capture the distinctive sound of the cuckoo demonstrating the centuries' old craft of clock making in the Black Forest.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans