Croatia, Montenegro, & Italy
Day 1 - Ravenna
Day 2 - Ravenna
Day 3 - Dubrovnik Established 1,300 years ago on the far southern tip of the Dalmatian Coast, this city once rivaled Venice in terms of its importance. Take a walking tour to the Dominican Monastery and marvel at the finest collection of Renaissance paintings, including a painting by Titian.
Day 4 - Kotor Kotor offers some of the most well preserved architecture in all the Adriatic coast, with landmarks such as the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon. Built in 1166, there are frescoes dating back hundreds of years, and much of the gold and silver relief work done by the city’s master craftsmen of that time are held for safe keeping within its walls.
Day 5 - Corfu Discover for yourself the beauty of one of Greece's most popular islands, known as "the green island" because of its 3 million olive trees and flower-strewn countryside. Her Adriatic-style villages offer you a fascinating mixture of old tavernas, new cafes, Byzantine churches, discos, and shops, plus an amazing old city between two fortresses.
Day 6 - At sea
Day 7 - Naples (Capri), Italy Naples is a large port city located in southwest Italy and is the capital of Italy’s Campania region. A Naples cruise port of call is an excellent way to visit Italy’s third largest city and experience everything this famous city is known for, including pizza, history, and it’s close proximity to several of Italy’s most famous places. Due to its location, Naples is a unique port city for travelers on Mediterranean cruises. It has the allure of an energetic city since Naples is home to a vibrant historic center and famous culinary scene, but it is also the gateway to some of the most alluring places in the world. The Amalfi Coast, the island of Capri, and the lost city of Pompeii are all an easy day trip away.
Day 8 - Rome (Civitavecchia) Civitavecchia was settled in 108 A.D. by the Emperor Trajan and has since served faithfully as a gateway to the capital of the Empire—Rome. Once the center of the Ancient World from which emperors ruled over nearly all of western civilization, Rome is still a cultural mecca. Stroll the ancient halls of the Colosseum or gaze upon the ceilings of the Sistine Chapel.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..