Portugal & Spain Transatlantic
Day 1 - Tampa First a sponge-fishing center for Greek immigrants and later a cradle for a large Cuban-exile population, Tampa has evolved into a bustling metropolis on the more laid-back Gulf Coast of Florida. Museums, amusement parks like Busch Gardens, and even tobacco emporiums are just some of the more popular attractions in the area.
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - At sea
Day 5 - Royal Naval Dockyard When you cruise to Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda you shouldn't miss out exploring the island and its many treasures, including pink sandy beaches and clear blue water. Explore the extensive reef system and shipwrecks that make this island ideal for snorkel enthusiasts and divers. Not to forget the beautiful nature reserves and caves that form Bermuda’s stunning natural landscape.
Day 6 - At sea
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - Funchal (Madeira) Funchal, the largest city on Madeira island, is known as the “Floating Garden” because of its remarkable variety of vegetation, fruit, and flowers. Everywhere you look you’ll find sprawling scenic splendor, from the deeply gouged cliffs to the lush, verdant valleys reminiscent of parts of Hawaii.
Day 12 - At sea
Day 13 - Cadiz From Cádiz you can easily get to Seville, exploring the old town with its quaint Moorish feel as well as its impressive monuments, pretty parks and lovely architecture. Along the way, restore your energy at any of the mouth-watering tapas bars offering some of the country’s finest seafood and typical Andalusian cuisine.
Day 14 - Malaga Málaga is the gateway to the Andalusian countryside and the Costa del Sol, some of the region’s most impressive beaches. It also is home to a number of magnificent palaces, including the Moorish Alcabaza and Gibralfaro.
Day 15 - At sea
Day 16 - Barcelona Formerly a sleepy Spanish city, Barcelona has recently been reborn as an eclectic fusion of the modern and medieval. Seek inspiration from the creations of its modernist architect, Antonio Gaudí, or the Picasso Museum. Or, take in the breathtaking cathedrals in the Gothic Quarter.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 April 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..