Peru Tours: Sacred Land of the Incas 15 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 03, 07,21,24 Mar, 03 Nov-08 Dec 2022.
Accommodation: 8 nights Hotels, 1 night Homestay, 2 nights Jungle Lodge, 3 nights camping (basic facilities).
Trip Leader: Experienced Trip Leader.
Transport: Boat, Bus, Canoe, Plane, Private minibus, Private vehicle.
Meals: 14 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 6 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Lima - Leader-led walking tour; Amazon Jungle - Jungle activities; Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk; Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate; Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch; Cusco - 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail); Machu Picchu - Entrance and guided tour; Lake Titicaca - Boat tour & Homestay.
Note: Inca Trail permits are subject to availability at time of booking.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Sacred Land of the Incas tour with Intrepid departs from Lima.
The wonders of Peru and Bolivia await as you walk beneath the Amazon Jungle's lush canopy, trek the llama-filled plains of the Sacred Valley and stroll the cobblestone streets of Cusco on this 15-day journey from Lima to La Paz. Search for monkeys and medicinal plants in the Amazon, tackle the ancient road to Machu Picchu, experience a homestay in a traditional community on the shore of serene Lake Titicaca and finish in La Paz, where indigenous communities continue to form much of the city's cultural fabric. With the option to see Machu Picchu by trek or by train, plus the expert knowledge of local leaders at all stages of your adventure, the Sacred Land of the Incas will no doubt leave you breathless - in more ways than one.
Highlights: Lima (1 night), Amazon Jungle (2 nights), Cuzco (1 night), Sacred Valley (1 night), Inca Trail/Inca Quarry trail or Train option (3 nights), Cuzco (2 nights), Puno (1 night), Lake Titicaca (1 night), Puno (1 night), La Paz (1 night).
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience Peru for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 7 December 2021, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Deposit of $400 per person per trip is required upon booking.
- If booking within 28 days of departure, full payment is due immediately.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are based on twin share accommodation.
- Everyone travelling on an Intrepid trip must be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of carriage.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Inca Trail permits are sold on request basis only.
- Once deposit is paid and passport details provided, Intrepid will endeavour to secure a permit for you.
- If Inca Trail permits are unavailable by the time you book, you can opt to hike the Inca Quarry Trail instead..
Tell us about your travel plans